Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Timbervale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Hi Sonny, you missed one of the questions on the application :p

Able to join House Pinecrest?: (All town members are encouraged to join, players already in another House please list the House here)

- Boulder

sonnybassplayer

Legend of Altera
Oh so sorry about that! Anyway I have no problems in joining it since I'm not in another house, but I searched the Wiki and didn't find how to join a house, but just how to create or menage one...so if I need those 50k radiants I can't at the moment, if it's like you have to invite me, yes I can!

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Coolblox, I had some reports about your behaviour recently and on that basis I cannot accept the application to join Timbervale right now. If things get sorted out (yes I'm being vague on purpose here) then you can apply again in the future.

- Boulder

Mr_Paste

Legend of Altera
Sorry sonny. When people apply to TV we always want to meet with them ingame to get a well thought out response to the app based on facts. We simply haven't been able to meet with you yet.

sonnybassplayer

Legend of Altera
Well as I read other's applications I saw it was always told clearly, I didn't get any further response so I just kept on waiting...thank you for the answer, I'll do my best even if next days I won't have access to minecraft :/

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Coolblox, I had some reports about your behaviour recently and on that basis I cannot accept the application to join Timbervale right now. If things get sorted out (yes I'm being vague on purpose here) then you can apply again in the future.

- Boulder
Ok well I'm sorry for whatever kind of behavior I've had (can't really remember what) and I hope it gets sorted out

Mr_Paste

Legend of Altera
I'm pleased to announce that Sonnybassplayer has been accepted! Welcome to our fair city, Sonny. Meet with one of the Council Members or myself and we will get you set up. :)

chuckwc

Villager
In-Game Name: chuckwc

RP Name: Griffith Arrondayle

Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) No

Able to join House Pinecrest?: (All town members are encouraged to join, players already in another House please list the House here) Yes

Roll you wish to fill and why: I would like to fulfill the role of a builder or architect, due to the fact that I am an exceptionally good builder(not self-proclaimed) and wish to help with the designs of the city, when and if they are needed.

How do you feel you can add to this community: I am an experienced builder as well as trader and have run multiple large cities in the past on other servers.

A couple sentences about yourself: I am a kindhearted person who enjoys building great architecture on Minecraft.

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Thanks for applying Chuck, we don't need any builders at the moment but if you still want to join the city then please speak to one of the Council members in-game :)

- Boulder

In-Game Name: link2thepast7
RP Name: Eragon
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) No, im new! I thought this town looked nice! :)
Able to join House Pinecrest?: (All town members are encouraged to join, players already in another House please list the House here) Yes
Roll you wish to fill and why: I wish to be a Black smith, or a farmer!!! :) I want to help the people of Timbervale with giving the necessities they need!
How do you feel you can add to this community: I feel like my enthusiasm will (hopefully :D) brighten peoples moods, and I believe im decent at building, and I love having shops on RP Minecraft Servers. So if you need a shop im here!! :)
A couple sentences about yourself: I love people and gaming so thats why im here! I am a sophmore in highschool and i am 16! I love to read and play guitar! I am looking forward to be apart of your town! :)

Archer99

Lord of Altera
In-Game Name: Herr_Noldus
RP Name: Connor
Member of another Town?: (If yes, please list them) I am a farmer in Moonlight
Able to join House Pinecrest?: (All town members are encouraged to join, players already in another House please list the House here) I want to join house Pinecrest, but don't exactly know how...
Roll you wish to fill and why: I am interested in becoming an innkeeper, but I am open to other jobs that is not taken.
How do you feel you can add to this community: I love to interact and communicate with other people. I feel that being an innkeeper is a great oppertunity to do exactly that. I am often logged in and free to work, so I'm not going to take several weeks vacations.
A couple sentences about yourself: As I said I love to interact with other people (Not the creepy way). I have played hollowworld for about a month and I'm starting to get the picture. I made myself an inn in the southern wilds, but then I got the job as a farmer in Moonlight. I really hope I get the job or any other job. I'm open for everything.

Idolfried

Villager
In-Game Name: ClRNO
RP Name: Idolfried Ehrenburg
Member of another Town?: None.
Able to join House Pinecrest?: Yes.
Roll you wish to fill and why: (Primary to tertiary)
Apothecary, I have a brewing stand however no supply of warts.
Guardian of Timbervale, it fits my character somewhat, who was previously a soldier. (I am also a decent PvPer, though on a laptop.)
Woodsman, I have a few too many axes I made by accident...
How do you feel you can add to this community: Depends on the job, really. (Info is based on the list provided in the OP)
Apothecary: You don't have one at the moment.
Guardian of Timbervale: Should a group attack, one guardian may not suffice to protect Timbervale.
Woodsman: I'd keep stores stocked, therefore influencing the flow of commerce.
A couple sentences about yourself: (If you want an in-depth one, check my WL application!)
I am 14, have played on the server for a few days, but have been whitelisted for a few weeks. I generally should have no problems with the 1000r/week tax rates.

I specialize in some artisan crafts, such as origami and painting; while not doing much of the latter unless commissioned, at the moment. I spend most of my free time reading, folding sheets of paper or trying, and possibly failing at learning snippets of Japanese.

(If you want me to revise my application, feel free to drop me a PM!)

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
link2thepast7, Herr_Noldus & CIRNO please could you meet up with one of the Council Members (Mr_Paste, MairinBaihn or Roof5tone). They will be happy to get you settled into our town. :)

- Boulder

Darkflippinninja

Settling in Altera
DarkFlippinNinja's Application:

In-Game Name: Darkflippinninja

RP Name: Glantri Viasous

Member of another Town?: No, not at the moment.

Able to join House Pinecrest?: I don't see why not, if you want me to, I will.

Roll you wish to fill and why: Guardian of Timbervale because I have had a lot of experience with PvP in the southern wilds, and I already have required tools (diamond swords ).

How do you feel you can add to this community: I can make a good impression of the city on newcomers by showing them Timbervale has a good military. Additionally, we make the whole city monster-free and make the residents safe. (I know monsters don't spawn in the Nothern Kingdoms, but I'm talking more about roleplay). Helping house Pinecrest with deal with enemy houses should also be another priority.

A couple sentences about yourself: I am thirteen years old and live in the UK. Currently, I am working at a high level at my school and I'm in the top set. I have had Minecraft since version Alpha 1.2.1, and I am familiar with everything except enchanting. I love thinking up 'epic' medieval stories in my head, and when speaking in RP, I am fairly good at keeping in character, and always remember how my character should talk. I would love to live in Timbervale, it looks so awesome!

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Important Information!!
In the best interests of our fair city, plans are being set in motion to totally update Timbervale. This will enable Timbervale to truly shine and be a beacon amongst the Western communities of Altera.​
Most of the Town members picked this humble city due to the style of building here and hopefully the new city will exceed your expectations! During the remodelling, the current city will be totally levelled and then work will start on rebuilding. This does mean there will be a bit of turmoil during the work and I apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused. The best solution that myself and the Council members have discussed is to provide some very nice temporary houses and storage in our sister settlement, Crestshire. Each and every Timbervale member will of course be provided with a home and if needed extra storage space, please contact with Mairinbaihn for details of moving belongings to Crestshire since she doing a sterling job of organising that area for me!​
Just to put your minds at ease, every current Timbervale member will of course have a place in the new city and we can sort out details of builds once the main development is underway.​
One of the reasons for renovating the city is to provide more opportunities for the city members (and everyone else!) to be active together and bring the city to life. Any help demolishing the current buildings would be much appreciated, but please only when myself and/or Mairin are present. This applies to anyone reading this post not just the city members, simply demolishing the current buildings will be a huge undertaking!​
If anyone has any questions or queries then please do post or contact me.​
- Boulder​

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
When I'm not doing anything, I'm willing to help you demolish (and possibly rebuild, if you'd want me to) Timbervale.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Thanks for getting all that info up there Paul :) And like he said, just let me know folks if your interested in storing your stuff safely in a temp house in Crestshire. I will post when they are available and will start a list of people needing rooms so please let me know as soon as you can!

And thanks Heer for being willing to help tear down...it is a huge undertaking and solid trusted help is always appreciated!

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Important Information!
Could everyone who currently has a home in Timbervale please post here. First of all, it gives us an idea of who is active and checking the forums... secondly it helps us to organize what needs transferring to Crestshire. To aid this, I shall make a list below. If you have a house in Timbervale and are wanting the items in it to be moved, please post below and tell us! If you have a house but aren't interested in staying in Timbervale please still post but tell us of your decision. Once everyone on the list is sorted, all the houses in Timbervale will be double checked. We will assume that any items in chests are no longer needed if you do not add your name to the list below!​
People who want items transferring to Crestshire and possibly want a home in New Timbervale:​
  • Boulderpaul - Move Council items - New home being designed
  • Mairinbaihn - Move items in house/farm - New home wanted
  • Mr_Paste - Move items in house - New home wanted
  • Uncrazygirl - Move items to Crestshire for now
  • Heerkarel - No items to move - New home wanted
  • Sonnybassplayer - Move items - New home wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.