Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Zuk'Thar

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
More to be posted on this later on our *Past History* should provide some intersting RP between us, and lets keep the killing to a minimum or more of injuring/hurting. However if you walk into the center of an enemies town you can be expect to be killed so keep it realistic and stay on the outskirts/borders I guess.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
More to be posted on this later on our *Past History* should provide some intersting RP between us, and lets keep the killing to a minimum or more of injuring/hurting. However if you walk into the center of an enemies town you can be expect to be killed so keep it realistic and stay on the outskirts/borders I guess.
Please inbox me any past history you make about us or I'll ask a admin to remove it. (this is two keep the past history balanced and not write something about us that we don't like by mistake.

williewest

Lord of Altera
I walked out of my house and half the town had logged out. I need to try to be on when you guys are.

Edit: By the way, I'm not in the town, you just added me to the House.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I need to make this clear, me and Oguk (MrLightyy) can and will kill anybody we feel is a threat in our town, so only come to our town if you accept this possibility. Other than that we have a great pub with heavy ale.

williewest

Lord of Altera
By the way Frankie, My character's Urag GroShub, a new addition to the town, since my last character Willard Iron-Striker, the dwarven blacksmith, hung himself from the bridge of Colonia Liberta.

Edit: Wow, you guys have some great drawing skills. All I'm good at is making skins.

Derk

Lord of Altera
By the way Frankie, My character's Urag GroShub, a new addition to the town, since my last character Willard Iron-Striker, the dwarven blacksmith, hung himself from the bridge of Colonia Liberta.

Edit: Wow, you guys have some great drawing skills. All I'm good at is making skins.
Welcome to our village!

williewest

Lord of Altera
Welcome to our village!
Thank you, and my character says thanks, too. Excuse the fact that he does not speak like another Earthspawn would. He is a scribe who is fluent in many languages, and can be used to communicate to most races on the world of Altera. He learned all of this before he was banished from his tribe by his father. His father wasn't too proud to have him as a son since he spoke like a human, and it's probably why he wasn't reluctant to banish him. You can read why he was banished on my profile if you want.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera

Great to have you man.

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
I love the fact that the amount of earthspawn is growing so fast! Anyway, to Lightyy, when will we start building the wall/gate around the town? Oh and williewest, I'll try and finish your house today. :D

williewest

Lord of Altera
If we run out of room for houses when the wall is built, we might have to make sewer-houses. Perhaps in that ravine, or we could just extend the wall when someone joins.

Edit: Or if we ever let Non-Earthspawn live in Zuk'Thar we could give them sewer-houses, it'd be like Windhelm's Grey-Quarter in Skyrim.

Edit2: I even made a test in singleplayer:

Derk

Lord of Altera
When and if we make the wall we should keep in mind the sizes of the houses and make sure we can at the very least support 20-35 people in our walls.

williewest

Lord of Altera
I came back from Port Silver to find a Dark-Elf in our town! "Taleis"! Walking around complaining of an over-use of cobblestone, and that our buildings seemed too normal to be made by Earthspawn. Saying that they were expecting more aggressive and primitive building styles. Then they left without another word.