Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Zuk'Thar

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
Believe it or not, I already made plans for that. You see, There will come this ravine wich will give more room for houses since they will be build inside it. But Those will come as soon as needed.

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
And....about Taleis.....Maybe I should ´update´the buildings a bit, but that will happen after we build the wall....

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I Grok, General of the Earthspawn forces of Zuk'Thar and Zuk'fon beg of you, Oguk, to let me wage war upon the Dark Elves which may or may not lead to war with other races. Shall I get permission war will be waged immediately.

williewest

Lord of Altera
Since I'm town diplomat I guess it's my job to know, why are we enemies with the Dark-Elves?

Ah, of course, they believe us to "enroach" on "their forest" and wrongly accuse of obscene things.

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
To upload images, click the button next to 'post reply', select the file and voila! Oh and choose the big size, no thumbnail!