Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Zuk'Thar

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
Just a question, does the wall have to be higher? If the hight of the wall is good then its fine too, just wondering...

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
He attacked us out of nowhere! What kind of town leader ambushes people like a bandit? But anyway, we luckily got our revenge :D Kind of an odd idea to attack a heavily armed company of warriors though! (Except me :()

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
He attacked us out of nowhere! What kind of town leader ambushes people like a bandit? But anyway, we luckily got our revenge :D Kind of an odd idea to attack a heavily armed company of warriors though! (Except me :()
Its the Southern Wilds. PvP is active for a reason. And I don't care if someone is heavily armored, just means they have more valuables so I'll take the chance of loosing my iron armor considering nobody buys Iron on this server so I have like 10 stacks of it that I can make into armor.

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
Its the Southern Wilds. PvP is active for a reason. And I don't care if someone is heavily armored, just means they have more valuables so I'll take the chance of loosing my iron armor considering nobody buys Iron on this server so I have like 10 stacks of it that I can make into armor.
Please, If you dont want us on your thread. Get of ours...

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
But if you keep getting killed by us you will have no iron left... Anyway please everyone, Including myself! Lets stop de-railing and keep talk about the city!

PsycoCreep

Lord of Altera
Alright....got a question, when will our land get bigger? Because I would love to build the wall since it will keep sertain people out of our town....:)