Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creating a game

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
This post is for all people who use RPG Maker VX ACE if any of you know any good scripts,tilesets or icons please private message me with them and i will have a look

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
It's a pretty cool compromise to level them up slightly however unless you plan to have backtracking then I think you would just be wasting your own time. The only other benefit I can see out of this is slightly increasing replay-ability, but unless you plan to have postgame quests or something I still don't think it would be worth the effort.

Having regions where the enemies are higher the further you get into the game is great, the game should get harder! However it should, in my opinion, scale by your progress through the game and not the level of your character. Otherwise, as Sparky said, you will not get that great feeling of getting stronger as the game goes on.

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
i
It's a pretty cool compromise to level them up slightly however unless you plan to have backtracking then I think you would just be wasting your own time. The only other benefit I can see out of this is slightly increasing replay-ability, but unless you plan to have postgame quests or something I still don't think it would be worth the effort.

Having regions where the enemies are higher the further you get into the game is great, the game should get harder! However it should, in my opinion, scale by your progress through the game and not the level of your character. Otherwise, as Sparky said, you will not get that great feeling of getting stronger as the game goes on.
i agree with you, that's why as i said when you complete each chapter EVERY region will level up significantly some places will be a lot harder than others later on, as you will need to backtrack for multiple quests

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
okay guys just did a quick play of chapter 1 and the story up to the chapter 1 boss is easy but you need to do S**t loads of training to kill the chapter 1 boss, there are several bosses but 1 epic main 1 and can 2/3 hit me :/ god damn this should be interesting :p

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Is it possible to add my character in? xD
Name: Lokhan
Class: Rogue
Fighting Style: Quick, sharp movements with combat axes.
Appearance: Black hair, Green eyes, pale skin, red overshirt and dark grey undershirt.