Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Creating a game

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
guys i have had a change of heart, in 2 hours or so the file will be available for EVERYONE to download (remember it's a demo) i will give the link when uploaded (when you download file you must install the RTP file that is in the compressed folder)

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
guys i have had a change of heart, in 2 hours or so the file will be available for EVERYONE to download (remember it's a demo) i will give the link when uploaded (when you download file you must install the RTP file that is in the compressed folder)
You are a God amongst mere mortals!
Whatthefuck.gif

king_hope1996

Lord of Altera
Guys sorry for the delay but me and mitchcat are doing what we can.
Also if anyonr else has a character request tell me what they look like
And tell Itzzaboy the characters details also a slight backstory will help
But don't go over the top

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If the people who have posted their character here could PM me that template and a few lines of brief backstory/description, I'd be grateful.

Lonespacemarine

Lord of Altera
Ill be glad to donate my character!

Name: Lucarius
Class: Yeoman
Fighting Style: He uses a longbow, and prefers shooting from long range in stealth situations. He wears no armor, but uses his dark cloathing to stay hidden.
Appearance: Mainly black top with maroon details with hood, black leggings with maroon details, and black shoes.

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Name: Quinn Cromwell (Or Arcturus, if the Arcturus house owners approve :3)
Class: Guard
Fighting Style: Generally when in battle he prefers to use a Long Sword, but when he has to, he will use anything to save himself from death. Even rocks...
Appearance: He would normally wear his armor, (whatever the guard armor is on your game) but on special occasions *cough* a funeral *cough* he would wear a white shirt, black pants, and a black vest. His hair is blond and short, and his eyes are green. He has a large scar across his face, from his back story. You can choose whatever you want for the back story.