Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Football (Soccer)

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Italy @.@

yessssss look deep into my eyes! You also love the sexiness that makes up the Italian team yessssssss. Worship Italaians yesssssssssss. Get viggy, who is Italian, a soda yesssssssssss?

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
I am an everton supporter from The age of I can remember, go toffeas! Everton will get into Europe this season, we finally have someone who can deliver goals and might be getting Michael Owen sooo watch this space

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
If fulham (my 2nd team) (notice how I'm not a glory supporter, I was born in Liverpool and lived in fulham for 2 years) can get to the final of Europe then so can everton, bore of them are quie the same with everton usually wining but I respect fulham a lot!

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
If think England have the time to build a really competitive team for the world cup now we are trying younger players now

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If think England have the time to build a really competitive team for the world cup now we are trying younger players now
They keep saying that but I bet you we will keep playing the same old failures, the likes of Lampard, Terry, Barry, who fail time and time again. Oxlade-chamberlain did really well at the Euros but Gerrard still played ahead of him, what happened? He played crap and we lost.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
I think if we did use younger players, we will be competitive, and yes an example is chamberlain and rodwell, bains and jagielka are quite good replacements in defence, Wiltshire and thT :)

COWPONy

Villager
Real Madrid is my favorite club, but sadly they don't train, they only buy :/
well that may be your opinion. :) i like how they trained Callejon. He is gonna become a great player. He is showing his skills now with being the top scorer of Real in the pre-season :)

COWPONy

Villager
We're doing better... Donovan is pretty good for a fellow American and so is Howard. But I mostly support Germany.
UsA is getting better in soccer , but I hopebthey wont become one of the big football countries and start acting like germany or spain thinoing that no smaller country can beat them...I kindof liked what we slovenians did to youn in WC 2010...And you are righ Donavan is amazing :)

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
UsA is getting better in soccer , but I hopebthey wont become one of the big football countries and start acting like germany or spain thinoing that no smaller country can beat them...I kindof liked what we slovenians did to youn in WC 2010...And you are righ Donavan is amazing :)
It would be nice if he went to a bigger club but he's around 29 now and a lot of clubs don't buy at that age :(

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
A few years back he was loaned to Bayern Munech, and the interview with the manager said he was considering buying him.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Football is the worst sport out there.
I'm sorry to say that, but let's face it, it is the most corrupt sport, the most cheated sport, the worst thought out sport (Honestly, they don't even use cameras to double check things! T_T), and if you were to meet a professional footballer and poke him, he'd probably fall to the ground crying that he broke an arm or something. How can you watch that sort of thing! T_T

On a side note, even if I liked football, I wouldn't watch it because my country's team, Poland, is absolutely crap :/