Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Football (Soccer)

Hi, Fellow Football Fans! Just wanted to Post who I support here.. I support Brighton And Hove Albion! Not a good team but ah well! I have faith! :)

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
No it's right, they won the title last year. This year however things have been kinda falling apart for ya.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I support FC Barcelona, their play style is just somewhat unique and amazing. I would say i supported the Norwegian national team, but realisticly, they aint goin nowhere :(

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Lucky I don't support them, no matter the outcome. In fact, I don't support any sort of team... I'm socially awkward and not even sure why I'm on this thread :L

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Lucky I don't support them, no matter the outcome. In fact, I don't support any sort of team... I'm socially awkward and not even sure why I'm on this thread :L
I know what you mean, but at least I know where you live now...

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Nah, not Swansea if that's what you're saying. Quite far away from it actually, but it's the only Welsh team to get anywhere >:3