Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fort] - Red Haven

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Well we would need to extend the town border to cover it, and depending on the size of the plot you would have to pay for that.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
You would need to pay for the plot, however we will attempt to claim it ourselves. You née not pay money for the expansion of town border

Gondarf22

Villager
I know, I'm working up cash to buy the plot. I'm looking at 15x20(5250R(I could buy now)) or 20x25(8750R(I need another 850R.)). Also I would need to be able to fly for this.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm sure it would still be possible without fly. A good way is just to make dirt scaffolding along the way when you need it. Or you could ask Kaies when he is on to help you out

Gondarf22

Villager
its not the scaffolding its the constant falling in which the flying would be the greatest help. Temperary flying is all that i ask.

Update I: I am building a model of it and it is a 25x21(ouch... 9187.50 R)

Update II: It is completed here are some pics of it

Attachments

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
I like it, looks pretty nice, although have you the red haven architectural guide in the architectural guild? You may want to include some of those features and stuff into your design, such as overhanging rooves and maybe an overhanging 2nd floor. Read it for more design tips. I'd like you to submit a revised version using these techniques. The reason is, since it will be a key part of the city, it needs to reflect on the city style and theme. I'm also sure that we the staff would be quite willing to help you financially.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
You can only fly if your rank allows it. Temporary flying is not something the admin team gives out, if you want to fly donate to the server to be allowed.

Gondarf22

Villager
its alright. i was out and i just got back on and i have the money to buy the plot. i just need to wait until the server updates to 1.2... Thank you Wood and Stone Bricks at my stall (they seem cheep but they are the same price(reverse Phycology))

Gondarf22

Villager
the price for a full stack of 64 is 100R but i have a stack of 16 for 15R. Its the same thing really but it seems cheaper.