Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Fort] - Red Haven

Kaies

Grand Lizard
there is a boat in the docks, head right when you get to them. It has a red and brown vertical striped sail.

Jeremy

Lord of Altera
Have we just given up on this town its been like 9 weeks and i was only once able to get in to my house because now the towns part of the wilds....

Gondarf22

Villager
the town Red Haven as we knew it has fallen. just type /spawn and u'll be in the new worlds it'll be ok. u'll just have to restart in the Eastern/Western Frontier until you get a place to live in. That is what i have done.

d_fry

Lord of Altera
can i join the town. i would build on a small plot in the stone quarter. my user name is d_fry.

d_fry

Lord of Altera
ohh.....i just saw that it has fallen into wild stuff.....does the town still exist? surviving might be a fun experiment. ;) i enjoy reinforcing castles and forts if this town still exists im in.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
The castle is still there, i just don't have enough money to protect all of it. Members are welcome.

d_fry

Lord of Altera
by protect it, do you mean there are still mobs or can just anyone destroy blocks and pvp. how do you get there with the temporary setup of the capitol

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Well, no mobs spawn and no one can destroy it. Only certain areas have plots where you can use things. The only way to get there is via the bedrock portal. Be warned though you wont be able to building anything or do much as i need to finish and spend money on the castle before i can start on the town,.

d_fry

Lord of Altera
sounds like a little too much trouble. maybe, to raise funds you could have people sponsor a tower or a wall section which would then serve as temporary home for the sponsors.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
i would love if you would allow me to join!
Sure thing, later today i will figure out how to let you build. I just want to point out that this is more than a town, i have had this build since 1.7 and there is still lots to finish. I will be only accepting the best of builders who i can easily convey my image of my project to.

The town part itself however doesnt need the best of builders, any one is welcome to build their own house as long as they can provide enough money for the space. (i have about 12 plots spare, i will see to making some room.) I need to write up about the town and decide on the style and history, any ideas or theories are welcome.