Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Of Crowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

Broken
This is such a simple debate to solve! If you don't want to lose because the other side has god armour, make some of your own! :p It does take a while but surely those who put more effort into getting better gear should be able to use it? That only seems fair...

Yoda

Lord of Altera
don't forget about mcmmo and levelling swordfighting on that. If everyone trained properly, nobody would need god armour and it would be more equal.

Spark

Broken
don't forget about mcmmo and levelling swordfighting on that. If everyone trained properly, nobody would need god armour and it would be more equal.
...have you seen what mcmmo does? I'll just give you the top secret answer.....not much :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Hahaha. Irl war is easy. There would be no armor which could handle 100 potionz, lava, TnT and a load of arrows.
But if you get hit in an irl war, everyone starts crying. Remember that many people on the server are 13 :p

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Just as a reminder, only members of houses who have payed can participate, and I think only for their houses... so unless Societas Magnaimous is only Arcturus... none of the none-Arcturus members can participate without paying the fee.
Can houses that paid for entry give their points to another house at the end?

Because what i dont like is that its been months and months that the diplomatic part of the GoC is going on, and you are saying that the only thing we can now do is hire mercenaries that can barely only fight in battles for you? And what about all the alliances work?

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Though we may not gain or lose points for doing so, certain organizations can interfere with who may/may not become king/queen, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.