Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Of Crowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spark

Broken
Didnt you say both sides have to be even during battles? I doubt there would be a need for outside people....

Urstin

Villager
Colored leather ftw. Think about, even if an opposing player does put on the wrong color, that is essentially the same as everyone wearing diamond armor, only not everyone will be wearing the wrong color.

Or you could just... disallow people from changing their helmets.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Colored leather ftw. Think about, even if an opposing player does put on the wrong color, that is essentially the same as everyone wearing diamond armor, only not everyone will be wearing the wrong color.

Or you could just... disallow people from changing their helmets.
Wouldn't they all get killed by their teammates anyway? :p

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Surely the armies will each know their own members? They are all members of the same house after all.
Many houses have lots of members, for example Lonmar. I may not know half the members of my house, as may the newer members.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Hahaha but if you don't know your team mates... oy...
I know all my team mates, it's ok. I also remember seeing you at several Lonmar meetings. :p

Realistically, however, in the heart of a battle, if someone was wearing the wrong colours a warrior may not realise they're his friend before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.