Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Odd, is it letting you into the site at all?

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
It is- But don't worry, I've watched it now. And I can't say I'm even satisfied with his death even ;-; Blind people! There's no way Tyrion could've done it!

Spark

Broken
Even if nobody thought he did it, he doesn't deny it and also the "Queen" says it was him. Even though surely the Tyrell queeny woman can overrule her?

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
Furthermore if we do assume that Margery has the power to overrule Cerci. What would she gain, from doing so? If Tyrion is shortened by the neck, well Sansa Stark is free to marry Willas Tyrell (Is that his name?) and since Bran and Rickon are missing, and Arya is younger and also missing. Well then the Tyrrells suddenly have the North and the Reach on their side. Not a bad position to be in, furthermore it only discredits Tywin Lannister, if Tyrion is the killer. All in all, she has nothing to gain from overruling Cerci hell she has a lot to lose if she does.