Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Too Stronk

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Some League scores I thought were alright digging through my match history. Then again, it's unranked normals, so may not count for much.
View attachment 60789
View attachment 60790
View attachment 60793
DRAVEN DOESN'T COUNT. DRAVEN NEVER COUNTS.

Although, that Wukong match is pretty great.

Recently, I've been trying to get back into LoL. Took a big break from MOBA's of any sort, and so I'm learning the new meta. I used to main toplane/jungle, but JUNGLE HAS CHANGED AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S EVEN HAPPENING ANYMORE.

So not only did I decide that learning to play was a great idea, but I also decided to pick up Kog, an entirely new champion AND role for me. Needless to say, it's not going great so far.
So no LoL screenshots.

Recently, though, I too have played some Planetary Annhilation. I'd love to play with you sometime, @Baron . Also, Wolfenstein. I am in love with Wolfenstein.

-K9

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
Also, master of the "I'm Friendly!" *Proceeds to shoot other player in face and take all their stuff* tactic in DayZ

Spark

Broken
I've got a screenshot of a game of CS GO from last night, I was on a smurf account* playing with my friends and I carried it so hard, I don't see how the other team was that rank but they were ez pz m8.

uqnGSPg.jpg

* I made a smurf account because I don't want my main getting deranked when I play with bad friends. It's getting put in games with MGs and LEMs when I solo queue, so it's higher than my main anyway.

Last edited:

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
Can't find the CSGO game where I did really well. :( It's too far awaaaay.
Probably the best game I ever played, will post details later. For now, Ima just go meow and pass out.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
guys I'm a stronk gamer too. look at my unorthodox civ V tactics:

the Byzantine Blockade.png
I call it
the Byzantine Blockade.

Poland just held there awkwardly without declaring war.
weak :heart:

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
I've got a screenshot of a game of CS GO from last night, I was on a smurf account* playing with my friends and I carried it so hard, I don't see how the other team was that rank but they were ez pz m8.

View attachment 60799

* I made a smurf account because I don't want my main getting deranked when I play with bad friends. It's getting put in games with MGs and LEMs when I solo queue, so it's higher than my main anyway.
Nice Dragon Lore.

Tomato150

Lord of Altera
I like how you're named after a very important Nazi general and in the same team you have Colonel Sanders with a Swastika....
Well, I'm the more tactical of the group I'm in, it only fits~
Plus . . . Said group and I may or may not make neo nazi jokes often to get on the nerves of our friends.

And the other guy . . . He was actually an 'Illuminazi', he had the triangle and the eye over the symbol . . .

Gotta love Australians