Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Too Stronk

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Relative to the game's many other skillshots Nidalee spear is among the hardest to hit yes. This is obviously made up for by its high damage ratio.
Straight line fast projectiles never mind their size never enter into my mind as a "difficult" mechanic. I find that Velkoz with his diagonals, a well played Syndra who doesn't count on straight line stuns (Rare I know), or heck even a Diana's curved blade harder to hit (Granted the speed really makes up for this strange angle). The speed (Slower it is harder to hit; see Anivia's big block snow ball) and angle of attack (See Velkoz) are what equals to difficulty to me. Projectile size was reduced to keep face rollers who had never played her before from sitting at tower, buying tear and lobbing spears out on CD from winning lane every time like they were.

I'll give you she takes a higher level player to master using as she has 7 abilities to learn and use properly instead of 4.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Straight line fast projectiles never mind their size never enter into my mind as a "difficult" mechanic. I find that Velkoz with his diagonals, a well played Syndra who doesn't count on straight line stuns (Rare I know), or heck even a Diana's curved blade harder to hit (Granted the speed really makes up for this strange angle). The speed (Slower it is harder to hit; see Anivia's big block snow ball) and angle of attack (See Velkoz) are what equals to difficulty to me. Projectile size was reduced to keep face rollers who had never played her before from sitting at tower, buying tear and lobbing spears out on CD from winning lane every time like they were.

I'll give you she takes a higher level player to master using as she has 7 abilities to learn and use properly instead of 4.
I obviously agree that there are harder skillshots to hit. But keep in mind that when I'm talking about Nidalee's spear being hard to hit, I'm talking about using its full potential. Anyone can hit a nidalee spear, but using it to its full potential, hitting enemy carries at max range repeatedly before a fight is what truly defines how useful a full ap Nidalee is.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I obviously agree that there are harder skillshots to hit. But keep in mind that when I'm talking about Nidalee's spear being hard to hit, I'm talking about using its full potential. Anyone can hit a nidalee spear, but using it to its full potential, hitting enemy carries at max range repeatedly before a fight is what truly defines how useful a full ap Nidalee is.
I accept this, the way it was written I misunderstood you and thought you meant hard to hit period and that's what I took issue with. This I agree with as its a concept that applies to all champs. Champion mastery is a massive factor in whether your lane and by extension your team will win or lose, it has allowed me to win games against whatever champ I'm playing counters.