Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game Too Stronk

Ratchat620

Lord of Altera
Well, I'm the more tactical of the group I'm in, it only fits~
Plus . . . Said group and I may or may not make neo nazi jokes often to get on the nerves of our friends.

And the other guy . . . He was actually an 'Illuminazi', he had the triangle and the eye over the symbol . . .

Gotta love Australians
I can't believe i have never heard about the Illuminazi.....
But I for one welcome our Illuminazi overlords :D

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I have no screenshot proof as I and one of my RL friends were just messing around. We were playing Battelfield 4 and we used to play it /A LOT/ probably an unhealthy amount. Anyway we went back to back in matches doing noting but tanks and went 20/0/something and I went 22/0/something. At that time we decided our tank skills were okay and started to practice the helicopters.

Spark

Broken
Nova 1
I often played with a bunch of friends in nova 3 - 4 - MG1 when I was a silver 4 . . . Which left me stuck at that rank a very long time. After 4 or 5 games by myself though, and I rank to Nova
Getting out of silver is a struggle. Getting out of Nova is a struggle. Getting through MG is a bit easier but you get a few more hackers than usual. Getting through eagle is.... Not too bad, still riddled with hackers. Haven't got to global get, still sitting at Supreme. It gets easier, it helps if you have a full team of people roughly that same skill level as you to work through the ranks alongside you :p

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
I'm proud of myself. Silver I to Nova I, and I'm destined for higher ranks, as I play way better than most Nova I's. To prove this, I'll show my latest game, where I out fragged my friend, and the rest of my team too. 2015-06-01_00003.jpg
This is a huge personal achievement for me, as beating Leo is not something me or my friends do very often (and I only did it by one point too) so this game was just too stronk.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
upload_2015-6-2_6-48-40.png

upload_2015-6-2_6-49-36.png
Two of my better recent games. Generally I'm either second or third place on my team, although the second screenshot is usually when I decide to use the AWP.

My rank is currently Gold Nova 1, also~.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Right before I joined Hollowworld I played the Hell out of Halo 4. And I got 67 of the kills out of 100 in Big Team Battle on Ragnorak. All though I doubt the KD ratio was anything to be proud of because I almost always Alluh Ahkbar it unless I'm playing SWAT or Team Snipers which Ate my best game types. Most of the kills were from splattering people on Ghosts because I friggen wanted the Verdent Visor. That or cheap shots with Promethian Sniper Rifles or the rockets on the back of a warthog.

Spark

Broken
Been trying to make a silver 1 smurf with my team of 5, all of us have fresh accounts and we're just throwing every game. I forgot how potato people are in Nova.. so much potato.
We started only using Deagles, thinking we would lose, but we started winning so we thought we'd get it to 14-x then lose every round after that.
After 12 round and countless death threats and "I hope you and your family die of cancer" from that Vlad guy, the other team surrendered. We did tell them we'd let them win but... oh well.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I remember a few years ago having made a perfect 0 death to 50/100 kills ratio, in a Counter-Strike tournament... it was a local team tournament and I was replacing a friend of mine that couldn't make it...
His team was delighted to have me, they weren't used to that level of gaming, I was totally out of their league :D (I've been a very decent FPS player once upon a time... ^^)

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
> Join Battlefield 4 clan

> Join clan server

> Always win every game because teamwork

> Instant pro

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
> Join Battlefield 4 clan

> Join clan server

> Always win every game because teamwork

> Instant pro
Just two folks working together who have decent skills in Battlefield can absolutely dominate. Me and an IRL friend used to completely dominate our Battlefield matches because no one seemed to understand what teamwork or even tactical thinking.

E.g. Those guys in that scout helicopter have killed us 7 times in a row...last time they landed on us to kill us. Should we get some anti air weaponry? Nah keep going assault!

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Just two folks working together who have decent skills in Battlefield can absolutely dominate. Me and an IRL friend used to completely dominate our Battlefield matches because no one seemed to understand what teamwork or even tactical thinking.

E.g. Those guys in that scout helicopter have killed us 7 times in a row...last time they landed on us to kill us. Should we get some anti aid weaponry? Nah keep going assault!
The same logic can be applied to League.

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera

E.g. Those guys in that scout helicopter have killed us 7 times in a row...last time they landed on us to kill us. Should we get some anti air weaponry? Nah keep going assault!

> Crash Helicopter on rock

> Helicopter explodes

> Helicopter rolls off and kills someone

> Win
(This is a true story)

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I dont remember the exact score, but I once smurfed in League to play with some skype friends, and got incredibly fed with Nidalee. By endgame I had 40+ kills and could oneshot any enemy in their fountain with mah spear. (For you non league players, Nidalee is a Champion that throws a high damage spear that is quite hard to hit. The fountain is where players spawn)