Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate Region} Thiil [Town]

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Make sure to check out all the new shops and homes in Thiil! All are available, so PM with interest!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
IGN: Ignaius
Character Name: Stuart T. Garrick (Goes by his last name Garrick)
Character Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/the-aspiring-blacksmith-garrick.34914/#post-584372
Jobs/Skills Your Character Has: Good knowledge of blacksmithing. Level Headed Person.

Would prefer to be either the Innkeeper or a Fisherman with limited access to the Forge for experiments with metals and alloys.
*LE GASP* How did I miss this? Terribly, terribly sorry for the late response! Find Icefire120 or myself online and RP with us. If Aracena isn't in Thiil, just PM me at LuanrRush_ and I'll be happy to work something out to get her down there so we can RP. ^_^

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Well, there is the Thiil Blacksmith where you might get an apprenticeship if you RP with him :D

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hey guys! So yeah. We do have a resident blacksmith in town already. If you guys want to find myself (Aracena) or Icefire (Athryl) in-game, we'd love to RP with you. Once you RP with us, we can talk to you IC about where to go from here for apprenticing and how to find Thordil if he's interested in apprenticing your characters.