Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate Region} Thiil [Town]

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
So, I was watching some Di Caprio (as is my new tradition when Ill) when the random thought of watching Fellowship Of The Ring came to mind. Then as I reached the scene where vandals searches through the Minas Tirrith archives I was reminded of Erik's adventures in the Thiilian library as he looked for Takhul Rimtar. Just thought I would let you know that Thiil is an amazing place for research and roleplay. That is all. :p

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
So, I was watching some Di Caprio (as is my new tradition when Ill) when the random thought of watching Fellowship Of The Ring came to mind. Then as I reached the scene where vandals searches through the Minas Tirrith archives I was reminded of Erik's adventures in the Thiilian library as he looked for Takhul Rimtar. Just thought I would let you know that Thiil is an amazing place for research and roleplay. That is all. :p
Awwww! Thanks. :D It's that sort of thing that makes a little ole region owner happy to hear! :heart:

Cynwri

Villager
IGN: Cynwri

Character Name: Cynwri

Character Profile: A peasant with a shy personality. A quiet, peaceful young woman that's alone and trying to survive on her own.

Jobs/Skills: Farming, fishing, Innkeeper, or general work.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
IGN: Cynwri

Character Name: Cynwri

Character Profile: A peasant with a shy personality. A quiet, peaceful young woman that's alone and trying to survive on her own.

Jobs/Skills: Farming, fishing, Innkeeper, or general work.
Hey! Thanks for applying! Next time you're In-Game, just send a message to me or Icefire120 Athryl.) You can find me online as Vera, probably. Just send a PM if you want to RP about living in the town and I'll gladly pull up Aracena for RP. :)

Damascus

Legend of Altera
IGN: Erebus_Crafter
Character Name: Daeron Phaedrus
Character Profile: Though he tries not to be, he is a bit stuck up, but mostly, he is a kind, peaceful silver elf trying to pick up the pieces after his parents disowned him for thinking that the common elf should be educated the same as nobility, he now only has the power of a gentleman.
Jobs/Skills Your Character Has: He does not have a job, but is a bit of a jack-of-all trades, master of none. He is decent at several professions, but would most like to make paper, as it is simple and he has sugarcane.

Yes, this is the only home I will have, a friend or two might join as well, so be on the lookout. I have the materials to build my house, or at least most of them, and I know where to get more. I also happen to have pre-built my house in creative, so I know the design I'm going for, and it fits with the build requirements, so I will make my own house. My questions are- how big is too big, in terms of the dimensions of a house, and how much does it cost to buy a new plot?

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Will have to talk to @IceandFire about it. Would depend on the sort of build you had in mind, though we do have houses already build and available if your character RPs with ours and it goes well.

Damascus

Legend of Altera
Will have to talk to @IceandFire about it. Would depend on the sort of build you had in mind, though we do have houses already build and available if your character RPs with ours and it goes well.
Given how much larger my planned build was than most houses, I think it's safe to say I would prefer a pre-built house, especially because my build was not quite like the theme you have. It looks good, and uses the right materials, but it's too big and the aesthetics aren't quite right.

Also, I finally completed my character profile, if you would like to take a look at it, here it is. http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/daeron-phaedrus.35422/

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Given how much larger my planned build was than most houses, I think it's safe to say I would prefer a pre-built house, especially because my build was not quite like the theme you have. It looks good, and uses the right materials, but it's too big and the aesthetics aren't quite right.

Also, I finally completed my character profile, if you would like to take a look at it, here it is. http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/daeron-phaedrus.35422/
Just poke me IG and we'll RP. You can usually see me online as Vera. Just send me a PM IG and I can bring Aracena online for some Thiil RP to see how it goes.

Izzy ^-^

Villager
IGN: Izzymaster1023

Character Name: Valkyrie Fjord

Character Profile: Silver Elf, 22 years of age.

Jobs/Skills Your Character Has: Writer/Author

She wants to become more educated overall, which is why she wants to live in Thiil.
(Needs a house built, is uncomfortable making one)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
IGN: Archiaz
Jobs/Skills Your Character Has: Professor/Instructor/Library Attendant/Interior Designer/Hunter for foods/Farming/Fishing/ (Archiaz can almost anything - any positions will do, just into writing that much~)
That.. Thats a lot of skills O.O

Archiaz Freyholt

Lord of Altera
That.. Thats a lot of skills O.O
Well Archiaz survived alone for 8 years, financing himself and hunts foods in the wild, he self-learned lots of things and he loves reading books, he has pros and cons in each skills so... Its kinda like that

I'm not doing all those things at the same time lol, gonna let the town mayor assign a job for me to do :]