Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New race?

Spark

Broken
King_kaali said:
and how is this not a race?
2 people drank some special stuff and their kids could turn into a wolf and fox, thats more of an ability, deformaty or trait not a race.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I think it's a bit unnecessary. I mean how many Halflings have you seen running about? We don't need more different races, we need more people in the already core ones. Greylings and Halflings especially.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
It's a fair idea but -as with all fair ideas- there would be those who would abuse it, just use it as an excuse to roleplay as an lycan-like being, and cause general chaos... And not the fun kind!

Spark

Broken
It's not turning into a baby, it's changing into a fox or a wolf...
I am talking about the list of traits that people are meant to follow, instead of making up their own stuff that doesnt fit in the lore, like changing into a baby.

Spark

Broken
King_kaali said:
gees whats your problem you act like you need to poop really bad all the time...
Yes you hit the nail on the head, how did I not come to this conclusion myself :S I need to poop really bad all the time.
Mature.....................

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Spark, please stop all the negative comments. It is getting worse every day. I can't remember a positive post from you.
If you dislike something, try to write it in a less agressive, negative way...

Spark

Broken
bodejodel said:
Spark, please stop all the negative comments. It is getting worse every day. I can't remember a positive post from you.
If you dislike something, try to write it in a less agressive, negative way...
Fair enough

W

wakerman4

I like the idea of this race.
Instead of a werewolf, in whom I love, there is a race of mixed wolf and fox.

I like this race.
Even though many would hate them for there stink, and possibly there strange looks...
Great race!

Also, more RP with Naka-Nake--whatever the heck you call them, the cats. xD

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is good, but the problem is that I don't want to make a new character, or switch skins every time I play.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I like the idea of this race.
Instead of a werewolf, in whom I love, there is a race of mixed wolf and fox.

I like this race.
Even though many would hate them for there stink, and possibly there strange looks...
Great race!

Also, more RP with Naka-Nake--whatever the heck you call them, the cats. xD

Nakam.

May I reiterate?
This already exists.
Check the lore. Check the Denziens of Altera. They're called "skin-changers".