Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

New race?

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Foxes are my favorite, wolves and dogs are my seconds. All K9s are my favorite :)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Oh gosh... Another race thread... And another one to do with animals.
I actually started writing for first time but felt it was in a very aggressive form. I'll try to rewrite what I said in a little softer manner...

So, another animal race. I actually made a little story yesterday or day before (I don't pay attention to dates much) and it was called "Cliché". For those that may not understand, cliché is from French and basically means "overused so much it gets boring".
Ok, I survived through the cat race. Trust me, it wasn't easy for me, but I did. There was someone asking about 2 legged lizards not too long ago. I actually managed to be pretty nice... at least I feel so. Lizard race was actually thought up a long time ago but was scrapped because of the lack of interest.
But come on... Let's just rename Hollowworld to AnatomicallyandevolutionarilyimpossibleanimalcrossbreedwithtintofHumanworld. It'll be easier, right? At least people won't get false advertisement.