Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Did I forget anyone's request? I've scrolled through several pages but couldn't find any. Let me know if I did and quote your request with that post :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Will continue with these once I'm back from holiday in 4 days. I have been on a holiday for the last 2 weeks so no drawings :p

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
To celebrate my 100th portrait, I'm giving the people who I've drawn portraits for the opportunity to receive the original drawing.
I reserve the possibility to not send the original but rather a copy, when it's of good quality, cause then I want the original for my portfolio / cv. I will send you an exact copy on shiny paper from the copy-shop instead.
If you (18+) are okay with giving your postal information in a private convo I will send the drawing of your character with a note from me, the artist, to your adress IRL. Remember, I'm not asking for your information, I'm simply stating you got the possibility to receive your drawing. The first 10 to send me a convo with their postal information will receive their character on paper.
Note that you have to prove to be 18+ to receive this letter with a drawing in it. Not 18 yet you still want to receive it? Maybe we can work it out over skype: Piratep00f

Now tagging everyone I've ever drawn a portrait for, it are less than 100 because for some I made 2 and for myself I made some too.
@blargtheawesome @The Roman Emporer @NinjaTangerine @Valonyx @Faelin @Thefatgerbil @Warwolf @The Chef @Canoli @Ninja_Kaboom @ShawnRules819 @Jónsak @Seth_Jenkins @Axell @freyadavis @Anithola @TheRandomkid321 @wakerman4 @abbeyvie @Azur_Deathblade @Goldengem25 @MaelstromPuddle @masterj13 @coolblox @mistaahh @NiNi @Jeroxia @Scardrac @King Oguk @Darko @SallyPirate @Cubey @cherbert @Mario Mluigifish @Aeturnumbrae @bogeyman134 @Servinae @Lemarc @darkkpfire @Myrmidon727 @Man5791 @Arken @Soccernut13 @Deash12 @Mitch @ForestRose @Baron @mairinbaihn @mucusBONES @Mokwar @The Living Ghost @BarbarianGaming @Yoda @MrStarkiller545 @Lannis @angryboy @Skuller @fhamersley @Iteráldi @ironassassin @IceandFire @Exclaimer @CatalysTftw @ACU20 @BrianAT16 @Mad Hatter
^^^ These are 66 people tagged.
WHY DID I NOT GET AN ALERT?!
THREE MONTHS AGO-
*TABLEFLIP*

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
For all those who like the post that was directed to XDkaasXD, thinking by liking it I would draw your portrait. You still have to post a request with your char profile in this thread. Sorry for the CONFOOSION!!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Gonna draw Hrothgar next. To give you guys something to look at while I'm doing so, here's a drawing of my girl!
Venera.JPG

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
@NinjaTangerine I wanted to explain a bit how I come to draw it as I did and what you can see on the picture. I read your story about being an exile, having little to eat. You described worn clothes, worn and dirty skin, decades of not taking baths. That I wanted to show in his expression. As well as you described how his eyes deepened after seeing bloodshed and war, that's the stuff that speaks to my mind. When you mentioned he wanted to connect to his (in my words) 'old friends' and have revenge on his enemies, I wanted to give him both the look of a man you can trust once you know him, and a man you should fear once you get on his dark side. This is also why I added the pipe to light up his face, and the storm from the left to make his hair more wild, while he stares at you as if he doesn't care about the wind, only one thing in mind: revenge and his friends. A small detail: is pipe says in runes: "Fight for..." What he fights for is not visible in the picture, as it is on the other side of the pipe :p