Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request for Character Artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Now, I challenge you to draw a little girl in a pink dress. Just make sure no none Syrie is holding him if you want to do that.
Challenge accepted! But... I think I need to rp with Lucina at least once so I get to know her a bit. It makes the drawing easier, especially since I've never drawn a child before.

matyio

The original mute
Challenge accepted! But... I think I need to rp with Lucina at least once so I get to know her a bit. It makes the drawing easier, especially since I've never drawn a child before.
That can be... Arranged. She can usually be found round alsaga.

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Yeah... the boat in Caldwell is gone and now I don't know how to get to Alsaga anymore...
But if you tell me, I'll make sure I turn up there soon.

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
I tried to find a ship to Alsaga in Timbervale several times, but failed... Can you tell me where it's supposed to be?

NiNi

MooCat
Id like some artwork for my character Sakora, the Syrie of course... im on my android so i cant get the pictures, but my forum profile has a good one of my character mode'l:oops:

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Buump.......

Can someone try their luck with drawing Albareth?
Basically, black hair, red vest and light grey shirt. Brown eyes and an amulet on his neck...

Albareth Arbiter.png

Status
Not open for further replies.