Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request for Character Artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
MRPolo13 said:
Buump.......

Can someone try their luck with drawing Albareth?
Basically, black hair, red vest and light grey shirt. Brown eyes and an amulet on his neck...
Hm..... What does this amulet of his look like?

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
A circle with three small gems, coloured yellow blue and red making a traingle in the centre of which there's a black gem looking thing...
Voice Amulet.png
That... but golden :p

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
MRPolo13 said:
A circle with three small gems, coloured yellow blue and red making a traingle in the centre of which there's a black gem looking thing...

That... but golden :p
That does make it a whole lot easier.. Il see what I can do :) also eye colour would be helpful..

Christimas

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well, I'm in need of a new avatar anyway.. If possible, I'd like to have a wolf next to her, a quite big and beautiful one. With snow white fur and eyes smiliar to hers. The skin is down in uploaded files.. Besides this, her eyes are glowing, like the rest of a beautiful fire, with an amberlike look. Her hair is wavingly, brown and her skin seems to be a little tanned from time in the east. Beside that, she has a very beautiful face, and she always stands proud. She has a sword attached to her belt under her cape, and it looks like the one down in the uploading.
So, if anybody would please draw her..?

Attachments

Ella

Official Alteran
facey thingy.PNG Name: Reelru Name: Alicia
Face: sweet, has a scar over one eye Face: She is tough (not really she just thinks she is) and her LEFT eye is blue (notice face mark)
Her eyes are dark green and she and her RIGHT is red
has freckles!
Hair: Profile pic Hair: Darkish red
Position: sitting adorably Posistion: fighting stance (or whatever)
Details: poor. Details: Pyromancer, Has a bow (or not) is not girly
Alicia.PNGAlicia3.PNGAlicia4.PNGreelru.PNGreelru2.PNGReelru3.PNG

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
View attachment 22485 Name: Reelru Name: Alicia
Face: sweet, has a scar over one eye Face: She is tough (not really she just thinks she is) and her LEFT eye is blue (notice face mark)
has freckles!
View attachment 22476View attachment 22478View attachment 22479View attachment 22480View attachment 22481View attachment 22482
I'm just a little confused by this request, she has both red and blue eyes, and dark green?

Ella

Official Alteran
Two people XD
It just got a little messed up It was supposed to cut off at "she"
Reelru: dark green
Alicia: red and blue

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hope I can just leave a description

Skin color/details: tanish
Hair color and style: light brown longish over one eye
Race: human
Eye color: green
Color blue and white
Outfit: vest like armor sleeveless yellow trim, pants long, single piece of shoulder armour
Shoes: long boots brownish
Other: Bow slung over shoulder
If you see this thank you
How do I get rid of villager status thing

matyio

The original mute
I'm still looking for art of Xeenal and Lucina. I can't remember which page I posted on, I'll make a new one when im not busy.

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
View attachment 22485 Name: Reelru Name: Alicia
has freckles!
View attachment 22476View attachment 22478View attachment 22479View attachment 22480View attachment 22481View attachment 22482
The cuteness * head explodes leaving brain all over wall

Malq

Villager
I'll try to make some arts. Probably soon I'll open a post about this. My drawings looks like my avatar. Anyways, I'm MalkBll (or Arya Purplewater), for who never saw me. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.