Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Request for Character Artwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scardrac

Felsummer
I WAAAAAAANT
Description Scardrac has the same features as other demons, but he's extremely tall at 7'7 tall. His horns are bigger than most, and they wave to the back of his head. He has a goatee... His dark-red facial paint stuff represent tears in a sort of tribal-fasion tattoo.
Character Profile
DON'T HAVE ONE FOR MY DEMON.
Skin
DEMOOOOOOONNNNNNNN.png
Any pictures you have for your character.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Malq

Villager
I WAAAAAAANT
Description Scardrac has the same features as other demons, but he's extremely tall at 7'7 tall. His horns are bigger than most, and they wave to the back of his head. He has a goatee... His dark-red facial paint stuff represent tears in a sort of tribal-fasion tattoo.
Character Profile
Skin
View attachment 23117
Scardrac, I'll make your character. You use the TS? I'll make a sketch, and you tell me what to change before I finalize it. :p

Malq

Villager
So, I'll make some characters from this post. But I need more references, not only skins... Pixels aren't this.. precise, if you know what I mean. :s

I'm trying to make Scardrac's character, he gave me a good direction for his face design, but I don't have other references for his garment.. I'll make it in my way, if he don't mind. But if you put some photo references (like cloths, facial/corporal features), I will really appreciate, 'cause it will make my job easier.

I'll get like.. 2 or 3 characters for free, to show you guys my job. But the next ones I'll put some price on it (in radiants). =)

Ah, another thing I need to remember you guys, english isn't my main language. I'm self taught, and probably I'll misspelling sometimes, and I appreciate when people show me the wrongs - so I can learn. Just telling this for you guys do not think that I failed in school or something like that (well, just a little bit). xP

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I WAAAAAAANT
Character Profile
Skin
View attachment 23117
Limadan's 7'21

You tall boy..

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
I want my armor to look like this bot worn out and hair brown covering one eye ill repost my full character bio

Attachments

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hope I can just leave a description

Skin color/details: tanish
Hair color and style: light brown longish over one eye
Race: human
Eye color: green
Color blue and white
Outfit: vest like armor sleeveless yellow trim, pants long, single piece of shoulder armour
Shoes: long boots brownish
Other: Bow slung over shoulder

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
i have a forum avatar request if anyone would oblige? ... Malakath Grimm ... A tall black haired, Red skin, wears a black coat with white trim and a bandolier over it with a large claymore in it, the coat looks like this:
Coat.jpg
He is a large red skinned Elf dressed much like my current avatar, he has 2 metal gauntlets on that he wears always, these gauntlets look much like these
Gauntlet.jpg
He looks like a 24 year old elf, with red eyes and red skin of patches of differing shades, he exhales smoke when he breathes and carries a large Claymore with him Called Soulsear, he is immune to fire too so if you can draw that, it would be awesome, he also wears a set of steel boots and a set of plate and chain crafted under his clothes for mobility as well as protection but doesnt make much noise due to it being covered by clothes

sketch(7).png

I know it's a complicated and sizeable request but if someone has the time and patience to put into it then i'd be happy to recieve whatever i get

Status
Not open for further replies.