Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosette Art Shop (OOC) [Temp Open]

Landem

Lord of Altera
Character: Iteraldi Seregon!
IGN: landem
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/iteraldi-the-matron.27791/
Personality: aldi is a usually shy and reserved character, but she can be firm with children. she has to be. she tries to be close to Shalherana and follow her ideals. a very busy person, she juggles managing an orphanage and being a lady-in-waiting to Alanna. she's been very.. mixed up recently as a result of certain events. she strives to be kind, forgiving and honest, but she often finds herself straying from these things.
Pose: hm. she adores Shalherana and everything Elven- so maybe praying? whatever you think suits, honestly!
Background: whatever fits! i'm happy to pay more!
Style of drawing: Full body (digital, color)

i absolutely understand that you are busy, with other requests and things! take your time!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Character: Azure Cerridwen
IGN: Ximmerael
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/azure-cerridwen.31734/
However this drawing needs to be from Azure's past when his hair was short cropped, four to five inches long compared to a foot or two. Azure would be wearing servant style clothing. Not nice but good enough not to embarrass his employers.
Personality: From his past he was much more submissive, shy and polite than he is today.
Pose (optional): Something natural with a faint smile would be nice but what ever inspires you to draw feel free, so long as it fits his reserved personality.
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): Not particularly , maybe on a docks background. Not important though.
Style of drawing: Waist up digital line art.

I am excite :D You do great work.

EDIT: What Landem said too. Take your time.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Update on the current status of 3 of the pics. Had to take my lunch break, and tablet doesn't let me let go of the pen without making the mouse spazz. (pen is from a different tablet because that tablet stopped working and the current tablet's pen stopped working.)

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Form:

Character:
Esme
IGN:
PallisonEM (Will be payed from smurf58105)
Description or link to sheet:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/esme.29606/
Personality:
She will not hesitate to rip your throat out with her own teeth. To an extent, Esme is a tad... Odd. Not like most her age. She's been through a lot, to say the least.
But composed, when needed. She often carries her self with an adult-like aura, and looks rather.. Neutral.
Pose (optional):
In the middle of swinging her longsword, if possible. Otherwise, I totally trust you.
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate):
Transparent, or just white.
Style of drawing:
Full body digital colored. (8000)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Thank you for the lovely art. I'll hop on in a few minutes to pay for it.

Oh, and don't worry about the time it took to make it! I don't mind at all.
I'm glad you liked it. I honestly couldn't think of anything too artsy, and I didn't want to complicate and busy up the picture too much. The background should be clear (Partially see through on the flower)