Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosette Art Shop (OOC) [Temp Open]

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Give me a boop on skype sometime, I have a idea for something~

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Character: Jackson Maldive
IGN: Chico_genre
Description or link to sheet: -link-
Personality: Calm mostly, a tad bit nervous sometimes but open to meeting anyone, anywhere of any background.
Pose (optional): Perhaps rubbing the back of his head with a smile~
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): None
Style of drawing:
Full body (digital, color)- 8,000

Princess Wizard Laura

Lord of Altera
Character: Natalia Benamure
IGN: LegeProdiChamp (Or Princess_Potato)
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/⤜❉⤛natalia-benamure⤜❉⤛.33732/page-2#post-568692
Personality: Very quiet. She has become open to others and enjoys speaking to some, though is very wary. She is often calm but can easily become skittish.
Pose (optional): Whatever you see fit. She crosses her arms over her chest a lot, so that's an idea I guess.
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): Transparent would be lovely.
Style of drawing: Full body digi-art. The 8,000 one~.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Reserving place to request awesome-ness when funds are available myes

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
As I've said before, my tablet likes to spazz out, sometimes making drawing difficult, and I haven't been feeling my best. My drive for art is incredibly low, so please have some patience.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll get to it when I can.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
As I've said before, my tablet likes to spazz out, sometimes making drawing difficult, and I haven't been feeling my best. My drive for art is incredibly low, so please have some patience.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll get to it when I can.
Take all the time you need, friend :heart:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
I need art, and I'm also willing to pay. So here we go!

Form:

Character:
Rose Ruby Rushima
IGN: firegirl7892467
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/rose-ruby-rushima.28715/
Personality: Very sarcastic, mean, sometimes ruthless.
Pose (optional): Grinning sadisticaly, in a standing position, one hand holding a sword (sword is optional, if you can't draw it no worries!) and the other one her hip. If you can't draw the sword or prefer not to, then both hands on her hips.
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): Simple black background with a gaint red spider in the background.
Style of drawing: Full body, color, for 8,000 rad's.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Form:

Character:
Lilac Fayeth
IGN: SorceressAura
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/❀-lilac-fayeth-❀.34518/
Personality: Calm, happy, sweet
Pose (optional): Just something simple, like standing while holding daisies :D
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): Just a sky-blue background would do
Style of drawing: Waist-Up (digital, color)

Form:

Character:
Verona Wythalil
IGN: TOXICLEGACY13 (My ALT)
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/♱-verona-raven-wythalil-♱.33787/
Personality: Dark, cold-hearted
Pose (optional): Standing, holding a glass of red wine with her "clawed." Hand. (Description is in the character sheet, you can draw a simpler version if you'd like, but if they are too difficult then you may choose not to draw them, it's alright :p)
Background (optional, may be an additional fee depending if elaborate): A black background
Style of drawing: Waist-Up (digital, color)

Also, take as much time as you need, even if it takes months. You don't need to rush :)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Sorry this has taken long. I was debating if I should do the ones for those currently MiA. They'll be bumped down until they return.