Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosette Art Shop (OOC) [Temp Open]

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
Character: Padragin Liberum
IGN: Padragin
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/pádraigín-liberum.33003/
Personality: Pádraigín has a very positive outlook on life, and this is reflected by her kind and happy demeanor. Usually she chooses to help others in need until they can get back on their feet and help themselves. A majority of Pádraigín’s beliefs come from Theodra’s doctrine, and her actions follow those guidelines, giving no mercy and expecting none from her equals.
Style of drawing: Full body digital colored.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Sorry if my progress has been slow. I've been feeling a little out of it when it comes to the drawings, and prefer to wait to get a higher quality drawing, than draw without wanting to and submitting something that could be better.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Character: Halendar
IGN: Jrk13
Description or link to sheet: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/halendar-the-intellectual-marksman.32644/
Personality:
Halendar is a scholar, but knows his way around a sword as well as a bow. He is generally quite formal and amiable, but is becoming less and less openly friendly towards strangers as he discovers just how dangerous Altera is. He makes other's well-being a priority above his own, and will assist most anyone he finds in need of help(A flaw of his depending on how you look at it).
Pose(optional): I'm interested in seeing how you present him based on his character profile , and personality. :D
Background: Don't worry about it:p
Style of Drawing: waist up(digital,color)
Please and Thank you!