Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Some changes in the new world. [Please read]

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
*chants*
Tech-lock. Tech-lock. Tech-lock.

Seriously, it would make a great event to have airships raining down in PS or something, please, thats all I want for Christmas! I've been good all year!!!
. . .
. . .
ok maybe a little naughty

kaza125

Lord of Altera
*chants*
Tech-lock. Tech-lock. Tech-lock.

Seriously, it would make a great event to have airships raining down in PS or something, please, thats all I want for Christmas! I've been good all year!!!
. . .
. . .
ok maybe a little naughty
Good all year?.... YOU cut my hand off! :D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Will there be an extra bonus for those who completely abandon their towns?
Or will those people get the same as the ones just taking plots over?

Scardrac

Felsummer
... How- Why am I only getting notifications of questions that have already been answered, and not notifying me of the answers? ;-;
NO NEW GODS. MERRRRRR.
Okay, there will be no reward for just abandoning towns.
Maybe people should not try and find a reason to keep airships and have fun with boats and actually using new MC horses to travel real time?

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Okay, there will be no reward for just abandoning towns.
I think he referred to this post Scar:
Towns will be fully refunded so they can be reclaimed in the next world. There's a 'bonus' planned for towns that only take over plots (therefore not needing world edit and making it easier to move over).
And also, to end that, towns that just 'take over plots' (get refunded and don't take over any builds) can organise 'safe' boxes where they can take over any goods they need easily... as long as it's at least in a square shape xD