Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Wow... that's a guy for sure. I love the way his eyes stare deep into my soul... yep that's definitely a great sketch, now to colour him in!

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Machy234 said:
Wow... that's a guy for sure. I love the way his eyes stare deep into my soul... yep that's definitely a great sketch, now to colour him in!
Eeeeh, alright :3
Edit: Super subtle hint that when I watch people draw I say to myself 'I would be happy to stop there', and then they continue to make it way more awesome :D

Machy234

Lord of Altera
You're right, that's not bad... It's Awesome. The way he's two faced, yet looks like the same person... Wow... just amazing.

As for constructive criticism instead of my fangirl 'you're amazing' speech, maybe you could try and use defined single lines, instead of like 7 small lines... it's kinda like tremlines if you know what those are... though I doubt it, guys rarely do ironing.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
You're right, that's not bad... It's Awesome. The way he's two faced, yet looks like the same person... Wow... just amazing.

As for constructive criticism instead of my fangirl 'you're amazing' speech, maybe you could try and use defined single lines, instead of like 7 small lines... it's kinda like tremlines if you know what those are... though I doubt it, guys rarely do ironing.
Well I certainly don't do ironing, and I completely know what you mean, it is the last thing that seperates the drawing from regular manga you might see, the problem is I haven't completely made the switch between drawing on paper and drawing on the computer..

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Alright, need myself a personal 'to do' list..

1. Create clean manga
2. Create a body
3. Learn how to create clothes
4. Create scenery
5. Take a nap..

Should take me no more than.. forever :confused:

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Machy234 said:
Yes please! :D
Well then it will be on Sunday's, as last time was on a Sunday, and it means that my drawings, if whatever strange universe, can be looked forward to, and not make the person/people/alien face-plant the keyboard waiting for them :p
And it doesn't really have to be a restriction, if I get a good idea I won't wait for Sunday :D