Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Artwork of a Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Of course with Christmas and everything I have been busy giving and receiving, and, for everyone still here, I have two drawings on the way, especially for my new character, Nova

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I now declare that tomorrow will not be known my myself as boxing day, but instead hollow day! A little weird to re-name the day and all, but it will remind me to:
  1. Draw the two pictures of Nova
  2. Begin my character profile of Nova
  3. Mine until my hands fall off for funding for Nova's house.....

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Dun dun duuuuun
I'm actually posting a picture instead of talking!
Any questions about the drawing please, feel free to stay confused while I ignore you and try to explain it through backstory :p

novaaaaa copy.jpg

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
*brushes off the dust of this thread* Phew, boxing day, has it really been that long? Sorry thread, I have been wrongly neglecting you
You know what, to make it up to you, how about I draw my new avatar, seeing as mine is a little out-dated in two different ways and I want to put some effort into my drawing, like the good old days!

Oh, and for everyone who is still here.. why are you still here? I believe we have firmly grasped that my art is terrible :confused: although, that could change... maybe :3

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Also, I have a small hatred with posting messages on this thread that lack drawing, because it seems that I am wasting posts.. somehow, so here is a sketch of what I have done so far :3

scetch.jpg