Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Dark Mage [Character Dead]

matyio

The original mute
Oh and I forgot to mention, I die inside a bit every day you don't update this when you could have.

matyio

The original mute
You can't kill me because... *sceibbles something on a piece of scrap paper* it says so here that you can't. Anyway getting back on topic, I like your writing shadowsmalls so I want more now.

matyio

The original mute
Wait hang on a sec, why do I always get picked on by the guys with big guns?!? Ah well *calls in his strike fleet from his home world hiigara, and gets beamed up* now to see what legion does next.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
*Uses a Goa'uld Alkesh to intercept the matter stream before matyio can be beamed up*
*proceeds to riddle him with so many holes, he can be mistaken for swiss cheese*

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
*is angry* Guys no more derailing! *kicks a chicken to the moon and bakes a cookie to show her power of anger*
>:O *looks over the people discusing all that rail stuff* you guys! stop writing all that *looks at shadowsmalls* and you! start writing. and all of you *holds some cookies* can you now be some good boys and wait till shadowsmalls is done?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
*catches chicken*
*eats cookie*
*gives a cookie to the chicken*
*stuffs a primed grenade inside the chicken*
*uses Fus RHo DaH to launch chicken at bette*
*laughs histerically*

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
*eats chicken*
*jumps in the direction of legion turn to beast and growls*
Fus Ro Daaah! *grenade gets spited out and explodes in legions face*

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
well bette that might work.
Except for the fact that spiting a grenade wont do much.
If you had spit it at me that might have workd, but as it stands you just resent it.
Therefore it explodes while inside you, because you ate the chicken.
You are dead.