Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished "The Discovery of our Era" [Chance to receive legitimate Lore-Item]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I added the content of the book that Rahm speaks of to the thread. The book he and his Scribe found, which tells about the ruin. You can find it by clicking here

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin! (aslong as i dont rp die but ooc die like you said :D )

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
30 people now join our quest! :D
To celebrate and because lots of you are worried about meeting death: I will give all of you a hint of what you might need to survive! The cheapest way is to take iron armor, a nice weapon of choice (axe, sword, bow, etc.) and perhaps some healing potions and milk :) (try not to take invisibility potions, cause that will ruin the RP effect) This should help to keep you alive.

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
I'm bringing Dante to patch up characters that get hurt. Look for WholeWhale if your character gets hurt. I'll probably be at the back somewhere, and I'll need some people to protect Dante as he is useless with any weapon.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
"I wills maybe helps you find my scribes and uncover my treasures hiddens within my ruinses!"
-Shaman Czhelk Clawheart

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"I wills maybe helps you find my scribes and uncover my treasures hiddens within my ruinses!"
-Shaman Czhelk Clawheart
My treasures and my ruinses xD Your char is awesome :p Welcome aboard!

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
i life in belgium and dont exactly know what 19 gmt is in my timezone could anyone pls help me with that? :/

creeperhunterpb

Lord of Altera
"I will help you find your scribe and uncover the treasures hidden within this ruin!"
- Venator Venezia (I may not be able to go, but I think I will be able to)

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
i life in belgium and dont exactly know what 19 gmt is in my timezone could anyone pls help me with that? :/
Belgium is in the CET timezone(Central European Time). Usually, CET is GMT + 1, so 19:00 GMT is 20:00 CET. In summer, however, it shifts forward another hour like many European countries, making it GMT + 2, for 21:00 CET.

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
Belgium is in the CET timezone(Central European Time). Usually, CET is GMT + 1, so 19:00 GMT is 20:00 CET. In summer, however, it shifts forward another hour like many European countries, making it GMT + 2, for 21:00 CET.
so around 8 -9 ish in the evening then? il be there at 7 to be shure xD

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm not sure about this, I believe it is still GMT +1 making it 20:00h. Cause I live in The Netherlands :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ok we solved the timezone thing! 19:00 BST! :p (Let me edit that just now)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The Button-men of this quest have been chosen! (the people that activate the redstone contraptions) All who are too smart to stand over the rancor-pit, please check your inbox!
Also: If you wish to also be activating contraptions and pushing buttons in this event, please say so in a reply and you'll be added to the conversation!