Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Harlot's Veil Thieves Guild

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
GUILD NEWS
Operations in Tambry have been abandoned due to a member of the guild being captured and executed.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Small update to master post, Now includes Guild Infamy, Which would be the public legacy of the guild. and Guild event list, Which will tell the history of this guild (Not Ic of coarse)

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Hmmm, maybe a maximum of 8 members so far, if you're lucky and these members retain status and all things work out. I'd guess somewhere around 4 active members, just a guess.

This needs to be bigger. Thus my bump :p

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Hmmm, maybe a maximum of 8 members so far, if you're lucky and these members retain status and all things work out. I'd guess somewhere around 4 active members, just a guess.

This needs to be bigger. Thus my bump :p
We keep our numbers secret. Xp

But if there is anymore thiefs out there... were deffentily recruiting. XD

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
GUILD NEWS
A level of transparency regarding Guild operations will be coming to this thread soon. Help people Understand what it is the guild dose.​

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
That's the word used to describe mental disorders making it difficult to spell? I can't even pronounce that, let alone spell it if asked.
Rather late, but a funny note:

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
^ That's the word for the fear of long words.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
GUILD NEWS
Balatro DeCronus has turned himself in to spare the lives of the harlot's. He is currently being judged for his many affair

@Glados

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Could you write that you lost the Tome Of Asgar.. ..? Since you don't have it OOC it won't make sense to have in RP.