Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weekly artwork

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
The song made my mind wander all over the place. First I thought of drawing wings, then a dream in the form of a soapbubble with wings in it, and the result was a winged figure holding a dreambubble (which I forgot to shade.. so it looks a bit flat...)
Here it is:
DSCN0394.JPG

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I also found this song to be.. moving in weird ways, like it was always changing your image of it, but in my mind I always came back to one image..
(And I hand-drew this one, sue me :p)

scan0001.jpg

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
I don't think I will be able to create one for this, I listened the song over and over, but can't seem to find anything, sutff's on my mind, sorry :(

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Me neither. I'm experimenting with Paint atm, I feel excuasted all the time .-. I don't feel like doing anything brain needing..

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
I would like to join! I'll make at least 2 weeks, I think. School might take up too much time when it starts back, though.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Baaah. I has no internets, otherwise I would be slathering myself all over this topic :I

Hopefully I'll be back in business next week...

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay... since I don't do technological things, I made it on paint. I really wish I could scan because I like paper and pencil best, and I still don't like how this turned out. I couldn't quite recreate what I drew. :I
P.S. Happy New Year!
Sorry I didn't wait to be accepted... :p
I also had to make it smaller to upload.week 4finishedsmall.png

Alexantria

Lord of Altera
Okay... since I don't do technological things, I made it on paint. I really wish I could scan because I like paper and pencil best, and I still don't like how this turned out. I couldn't quite recreate what I drew. :I
P.S. Happy New Year!
Sorry I didn't wait to be accepted... :p
I also had to make it smaller to upload.View attachment 17322
This...This is brilliant. No better way to describe Christmas.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Okey, we're sitting this on a break. A week's break :p We'll start up on monday, since everyone is going back to school soon.