Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Weekly artwork

matyio

The original mute
I think it means just any in general, and I'll be able to do an animated short for it as well.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
matyio said:
Ghost I do seven hours of homework a week, for college that is. Literally I spend 24 hours a week at college, that's the equivalent of a full time job. I always have an excuse.
Well we'll have to keep this project going until that is no longer an excuse!

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Any kind of childhood problems. A sad child who's mocked in school? A child who smashed something, then tried to hide it? :p Let your fantasy run, my artists

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
No >w< but I know a lot of people had problems as a child. Or when they were younger in my case. I never had any special problems. But yeah, I think it's an interesting topic..

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
@Matyio I live at my school... we do college work. I'm on break now, but when I start back up I'll have a minimum of 7 hours of work in physics alone. Then I have APUSH, AP Chem, labs, English, and Math. We're on a college schedule with college work. I think I sleep maybe 6 hours, that's 18 hours awake, 6 spent in class, 2 to eat total, and 10 for homework. Then, when there's an APUSH test the next day the same time physics homework and math homework and an English paper is due.... that means it's Thursday and it all should've been started a week ago even though the homework was assigned the day before and you covered a hundred years in APUSH that day. By the end of the next day, TGFO... Thank God Friday's Over. But this is fun and worth it and keeps me sane, so I do it anyway. Good luck with college.
@The rest of y'all Mine won't be a fantasy either, and hopefully this can be therapeutic. :D
Therapy. >.<

matyio

The original mute
@Matyio I live at my school... we do college work. I'm on break now, but when I start back up I'll have a minimum of 7 hours of work in physics alone. Then I have APUSH, AP Chem, labs, English, and Math. We're on a college schedule with college work. I think I sleep maybe 6 hours, that's 18 hours awake, 6 spent in class, 2 to eat total, and 10 for homework. Then, when there's an APUSH test the next day the same time physics homework and math homework and an English paper is due.... that means it's Thursday and it all should've been started a week ago even though the homework was assigned the day before and you covered a hundred years in APUSH that day. By the end of the next day, TGFO... Thank God Friday's Over. But this is fun and worth it and keeps me sane, so I do it anyway. Good luck with college.
@The rest of y'all Mine won't be a fantasy either, and hopefully this can be therapeutic. :D
Therapy. >.<
Yes but the main difference there is that I'm using the program's and tools I use for this, and they sort of get boring sometimes. Not this week though.

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
What kind of programs? At my old school we had AutoCad and I'd goof off on that or Minecraft. AutoCad's 3D and it would get horribly boring and annoying after a project. Now I just use paint because I can't scan anything.
What's your major? I'm thinking I'll be an architectural engineer.

Zero

Lord of Altera
So because I have no way of "drawing" something for this. Can I do some kind of writing thing for it...I mean poetry is a kind of art I guess. But I still just want to check before I do that.

matyio

The original mute
What kind of programs? At my old school we had AutoCad and I'd goof off on that or Minecraft. AutoCad's 3D and it would get horribly boring and annoying after a project. Now I just use paint because I can't scan anything.
What's your major? I'm thinking I'll be an architectural engineer.
I'm doing an extended diploma in graphic design, then next year I'll do a foundation degree in art and design and for the three years after that I'm hoping to do a ba hons in animation. As for software I use photoshop and illustrator for making my backgrounds, and basic drawings of my characters (if needed) and flash to animate everything. I can also use in design, though I hate it cause it's got bad ui (user intercface) and isn't comparable with the 3 previously mentioned files.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Um just a slight question as I might actually do something for this one, how old can said child with problems be? Cause my idea was when I was like 16... is that too old for it to be classed a childhood problem?