Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[A Poster] A Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Taking one step back-

Ye named a brothel 'The Kraken's Culling"? That's a fantastic if inappropriate pun, kudos!
While I am the culprit that named The Kraken's Culling, its the main tavern. Like they said,the brothel and opium den is Madame Mary's

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
While I am the culprit that named The Kraken's Culling, its the main tavern. Like they said,the brothel and opium den is Madame Mary's
1D3C9E48-C940-4213-8201-BFB552938BA7.jpeg
But when a player does it, it’s a bannable offense

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
View attachment 88552
But when a player does it, it’s a bannable offense
As for the drug use:

The opium den now, the ones before, and the various uses of it have not been an issue thus far. No one has been stupid about it in any reports that I've read. Should you find offense to it, I encourage you to send in a report and I'll gladly remove it.

As for the brothel:
The brothels on this server have existed ever since Port Silver and before. They are always just part of the background. ERP is a bannable offense, yes. Which is why you don't see prostitute characters in brothels. It's all just implied as something that happens in the background and left at that. The brothels are just tongue-in-cheek jokes where that sort of RP doesn't actually happen.

If you'd like to discuss it further, you can message me or make a formal report instead of setting off a chain reaction of memes on a thread. :)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
As for the drug use:

The opium den now, the ones before, and the various uses of it have not been an issue thus far. No one has been stupid about it in any reports that I've read. Should you find offense to it, I encourage you to send in a report and I'll gladly remove it.

As for the brothel:
The brothels on this server have existed ever since Port Silver and before. They are always just part of the background. ERP is a bannable offense, yes. Which is why you don't see prostitute characters in brothels. It's all just implied as something that happens in the background and left at that. The brothels are just tongue-in-cheek jokes where that sort of RP doesn't actually happen.

If you'd like to discuss it further, you can message me or make a formal report instead of setting off a chain reaction of memes on a thread. :)
Whoop thanks
I think this is fine, I was just pointing out that while “discussion/RP” of such things was frowned upon, staff had built a place for it. And I don’t really take offense to it, just saw it as hypocritical, but thanks for clearing that up

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Whoop thanks
I think this is fine, I was just pointing out that while “discussion/RP” of such things was frowned upon, staff had built a place for it. And I don’t really take offense to it, just saw it as hypocritical, but thanks for clearing that up
Insert star war meme here

"It's A Trap!"

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
As for the drug use:

As for the brothel:

I don't know I think you got pretty hamburgered.

Status
Not open for further replies.