Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Anhald - December 23rd] Surrender of House Fuvur to the Anhald Crusade

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Cap, they're the terms we agreed to. Word them however you want, twist them however you want, I enjoy that kind of roleplay to begin with. But out of character that's what we agreed to. If that changes, or has changed, or whatever, then fine. But then that changes the whole agreement, and frankly I neither like, enjoy, or want to continue with it, and would like to just put this to bed; all the shitposting, jokes, in character stuff aside.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Cap, they're the terms we agreed to. Word them however you want, twist them however you want, I enjoy that kind of roleplay to begin with. But out of character that's what we agreed to. If that changes, or has changed, or whatever, then fine. But then that changes the whole agreement, and frankly I neither like, enjoy, or want to continue with it, and would like to just put this to bed; all the shitposting, jokes, in character stuff aside.
what

im just saying you worded them like shitty cliffs notes

don't get defensive over this

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
had the good graces to stop a war that would've ended in unnecessary bloodshed anyway

that's just from a strict OOC standpoint, my ic stays ic

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
niiiice, I love that this crusade is working and noblemen are succumbing to the army of the largest power. It's so real! :D GG

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I don't get the bashing on their way of solving the war, by the way :(
It's their war. They started the RP, they can finish it the way they like.
Who is any of us here to demand / expect 'something cool' and then get sort of mad when it doesn't happen?
From my experience at HW, if you want something, put effort in it and get it yourself, don't blame others for not serving you.
I personally love how this played out, could have predicted it too, Blarg is a brilliant political RP'er, I didn't expect him to rage full-out war.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I don't get the bashing on their way of solving the war, by the way :(
It's their war. They started the RP, they can finish it the way they like.
Who is any of us here to demand / expect 'something cool' and then get sort of mad when it doesn't happen?
From my experience at HW, if you want something, put effort in it and get it yourself, don't blame others for not serving you.
I personally love how this played out, could have predicted it too, Blarg is a brilliant political RP'er, I didn't expect him to rage full-out war.
B-but...Deus Vult..

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I thought it was due to people having to PG against temps. huh
it was because blarg didnt like how it was going OOC and requested that we end it

i was perfectly fine with continuing it

some people powergaming against our temps in Amalfia had nothing to do with it as far as i know