Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Anhald - December 23rd] Surrender of House Fuvur to the Anhald Crusade

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Obviously some things I am not happy with about the event (unavoidable), but it was interesting, stuff happened.
I was happy to at least have some of all this OOC go IC, which was one of my main displeasures about this whole things.

I will not talk about alignment, but stuff is happening and I just want people to have fun. Gonna figure out if Mockingbay can take refugees, without risking our neutrality :heart:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Gonna go ahead and this respectfully. That list. Makes zero sense to me. Like seeiously. You telling me... out of ALL THOSE PEOPLE... Only 1 Anhalder died? Sure... 3 were wounded.. but only 1 died. ONE. Makes zero sense to me man.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Gonna go ahead and this respectfully. That list. Makes zero sense to me. Like seeiously. You telling me... out of ALL THOSE PEOPLE... Only 1 Anhalder died? Sure... 3 were wounded.. but only 1 died. ONE. Makes zero sense to me man.
Most of the Anhalders were armored, a lot of the Fuvur/others were not there for fighting and were not armored.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
anhald has better fighters

anhald has better casualty reports

makes sense to me

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Brennard was dying and now he isnt
what

Yea, he was hit in the neck, atleast that's what i had seen.
ironassassin and I agreed to roll for the Greyling's dart given that the neck is a small, mobile target and Brennard was in the fray of 3 other dudes if that's what you're talking about - roll ended up being in my favour and I still offered the dart to skim the skin of his neck

otherwise I must've missed an emote or something, if that's the case I assume it's understandable enough and someone should've PMd me to say they were attacking me so I could notice it and respond appropriately
my bad if that's the case, sorry to anyone that got shafted out of killing me : (

Edit: I didn't intend snark with this post, I'm 100% totally serious about apologizing if I missed any emotes against me

Last edited:

LordCreepington

It took a lot to get here
I hope my post wasn't passive aggressive cymic. My apologies if it was, I was just trying to express my frustration. The whole thing... really gets me in a bad humor just looking at it all.
Cymic_

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I hope my post wasn't passive aggressive cymic. My apologies if it was, I was just trying to express my frustration. The whole thing... really gets me in a bad humor just looking at it all.
Cymic_
No- that was my way of saying Smurf contradicted herself, somewhat.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
No- that was my way of saying Smurf contradicted herself, somewhat.
i either contradicted myself or didn't. you can't 'somewhat' contradict yourself.

if you took my post about whining about your whining about ic stuff, it wasn't. it was a sarcastic comment about you (and others) excessively whining about and being salty about ic and occ stuff. :^)