Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Anhald - December 23rd] Surrender of House Fuvur to the Anhald Crusade

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
can i just say sorry to everyone?

- sorry :( :( :(
Saying sorry to everyone implies you did something wrong and were cowardly enough not to say what it was.
Say you're sorry.

I just knew you ate my cheesecake you...fascist.

Etow

Lord of Altera
Saying sorry to everyone implies you did something wrong and were cowardly enough not to say what it was.
Say you're sorry.

I just knew you ate my cheesecake you...fascist.
i do feel like i was so me saying sorry is justified. so wont say sorry for that

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

Queen Nylarii and Lady Evelyn of the house of Fuvur have betrayed the peace. The resulting battle was a slaughter. The Anhald war machine returns north to lay waste to the lands of the infidels.

God wills it.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil

Queen Nylarii and Lady Evelyn of the house of Fuvur have betrayed the peace. The resulting battle was a slaughter. The Anhald war machine returns north to lay waste to the lands of the infidels.

God wills it.
Excuse me, but is this a crusade or a war?

Because crusade wars- Anhald got nothing on Azerwind, since they have been religiously on the right path, got to be clear here.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Excuse me, but is this a crusade or a war?

Because crusade wars- Anhald got nothing on Azerwind, since they have been religiously on the right path, got to be clear here.
the only person i know from azerwind ran away screaming from the battle so you're fine my dude

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Yeah, as was shouted in the battle itself. Anyone who ran/didn't join in on the fight is fine. Everyone else is the target.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic

God wills it.
I thought we where done with war, damn it....... well I better get something or an army going, and who died?