Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bandits are Returning

The return of the bandits is a

• Total voters

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
You are starting up a bandit organisation with not even a months experience on the server, I have to say, as much as I do not like bandits that takes a lot of guts.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
You are starting up a bandit organisation with not even a months experience on the server, I have to say, as much as I do not like bandits that takes a lot of guts.
You make a good point. However, I feel that bandits are a necessary part of a good RP experience. To have a great RP you need the thrill of danger and the excitement of battle. Bandits will add a lot to this, and seeing as the toll will be 100 rads, you can just mine 67 stone to make up for it. ;)

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
You make a good point. However, I feel that bandits are a necessary part of a good RP experience. To have a great RP you need the thrill of danger and the excitement of battle. Bandits will add a lot to this, and seeing as the toll will be 100 rads, you can just mine 67 stone to make up for it. ;)
Dont worry I wont be paying a toll.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Voted good idea, assuming you can keep this totally RP. As you are starting this, I expect that you will be the one to make sure your bandits keep to RP.
A lot of the bandits from the last horde (protaras) acted too OOCly, and it wasnt a very fun experience, rather it only ended up causing pointless frustration and fights about pvp.

So if you can make sure your bandits keep to rp (which means not simple spamming left mouse click all the time! Actually roleplay the threats and fights and exchange of money) then I think this is a wonderful idea.

Miner

Lord of Altera
*laugh* I guess there's gonna be some people getting the Elven Hoods out for this one
OOC: This sounds like a great idea and I support it. I'd join, but I have a bit too much stuff on my hands :p

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Voted good idea, assuming you can keep this totally RP. As you are starting this, I expect that you will be the one to make sure your bandits keep to RP.
A lot of the bandits from the last horde (protaras) acted too OOCly, and it wasnt a very fun experience, rather it only ended up causing pointless frustration and fights about pvp.

So if you can make sure your bandits keep to rp (which means not simple spamming left mouse click all the time! Actually roleplay the threats and fights and exchange of money) then I think this is a wonderful idea.
That is the problem, but since no one has responded with a wish to be a bandit, I am not sure if it will be a problem. I am starting this to be mainly RP, not an OOC horde at all.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
People have set up much wilder stuff than this in less than a week, so go for it I say!
Finally, a new rival we can fight. :)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Ha The Golden boys an'it good =)
Royo, that comment was completely useless, false and insulting to some, including me, who worked hard on GC.
If it was a tentative to get me mad though, it won't work, so i would like you to refrain from posting those kind of things.

thanks! ;)

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Royo, that comment was completely useless, false and insulting to some, including me, who worked hard on GC.
If it was a tentative to get me mad though, it won't work, so i would like you to refrain from posting those kind of things.

thanks! ;)
You will get used to it Val... ;)

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Eh, I agree with legion, being a bandit is no excuse for trolling people to get a rise out of them :I
Let's keep this in Rp.