Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bandits are Returning

The return of the bandits is a

• Total voters

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
I'd join, but I'm getting married.
That is a perfect example of my problem. People have one character that they build and develop, and they do not want to make a new one for this (that is what I am doing). So far 15 people think this is a good idea, but everyone has an established character that would not work with this RP. There are too many heroes in Altera, it is about time some people made villains for people to be heroes against. You cannot have a world populated by heroes, that is impossible. The light is brightest when near the dark.

Axell

Lord of Altera
That is a perfect example of my problem. People have one character that they build and develop, and they do not want to make a new one for this (that is what I am doing). So far 15 people think this is a good idea, but everyone has an established character that would not work with this RP. There are too many heroes in Altera, it is about time some people made villains for people to be heroes against. You cannot have a world populated by heroes, that is impossible. The light is brightest when near the dark.
I never said I was a hero.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Bandits aren't really villains though, they're more of annoying.
It'd be like calling a mosquito a predator of humans, it's technically true, but not at all as dangerous as it sounds.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Yes, that is true. However this is just the beginning. WIth the development of this in game, I can see some villains possibly emerging from the woodwork in this bandit context. This RP is so versatile, can be altered ever so many ways, that I know I will be making my new character as much of a villain as possible. I think the hero is extremely overplayed.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
(I just want to say that this thread will not die!) I am establishing a base in the SW right now, if you want to join please come and help.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
i would if i could, but i can't do that, im too immersed into my current character and all of that :>

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
RP Name: Radaniol Hampton
MC Username: Shrimpsy
Reason to join the horde: Hardly occupied, need money
How dedicated you will be to this cause:
I will help build a lot of the base and waylay adventurers on a regular basis, I have a lot of time since it's summer holidays here :)
Position: Assistant Builder/Lackey
Why this position should be included in the Horde:
Someone needs to help build the base,
If there is a boss, there are minions!

Kingsmill77

Villager
RP Name: Dwain
MC Username: Kingsmill
Reason to join the horde: I have taken too much crap and been nice too long, its time i took a little
How dedicated you will be to this cause: I really want to join an organisation that will have some fun as well as actually do something which this seems to fill both.
Position, and why: Armourer, I apprenticed as a blacksmith when i was younger and Dwarven craftsmanship is prized along the land.
Alternatively I could easily be just a resource gatherer and bandit. I realise I've only been playing a little while.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
House Byrnson has been established! We are halfway to a beginning! Also, I have some more details in the first post if you want to go read that. Minor changes have been made.

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
RP Name: Aaron Haute
MC Username: Cristhepsycho
Reason to join the horde: I have just arrived in Altera and although I've been attempting to find honest work it doesn't have the same appeal as the less legal ventures.
How dedicated you will be to this cause: As long as the coin is good I will be a part of it.
Will you be joining house Byrnson? There is a chance I could be swayed
Position: Spy
Why this position should be included in the Horde: Always help to know your enemies