Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Stormhold

Zavúri

Villager
In game name: x_I_AM_DEADLY_x
Link to server application: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/zavúris-application-approved-davyita.15129/
Link to roleplay profile or a quick character background: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/zav%C3%BAri.15319/

*A rushed note would settle in front of the reader, Hopefully a figurehead of the Stormhold society.*

My name is Zavúri, and I have come seeking a new settlement to gain acceptance within. I wish to become a part of Stormhold, In more than one service. I have been committed to farm work previously, And believe that I may be able to help within Stormhold in relation to this. I am also fair at wielding a sword, and believe I am adequate enough to aid sufficiently within the town guard. I look forward to hearing from yourself, and hope to become a part of your society soon.

Thank you. - Zavúri

ShadowSlayerD

Villager
Character Name: ShadowSlayerD
Link to Whitelist application: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...plication-approved-davyita.15065/#post-160162

Character Intro:
The Frontier was boring me, my life consisting of mining, woodcutting, and crafting. I wanted to fight, I wanted to be the hunter again. But the Nether bested me, the creatures shooting flames and the lava pouring like water. My old self was gone, I was unable to fight my way out. Even after that day, the scars are still here. But, I healed, my strength grew back, my focus resumed. But the frontier is unwanted, I don't want to be alone anymore. If I have to do things like mine and cut logs, I want to make sure I help others while doing so. I looked in the map of Altera, hoping for a place, a place that would be able to use my strengths, help my weaknesses. A place where the people know things I don't, a place to learn new ways of surviving. I will travel from town to town, searching for such a place.

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
*Announcement*
We are building many houses at the moment. So feel free to post an application. Everyone who join Stormhold and its House Lonmar get his house for free and access to one of the most active community of this server.
If you want to join our town you can apply right here or connect one of our assistants or our mayor Jarl Draco Lonmar in-game (the names of the assistants are on the first page).
Sincerly Ulrych Lonmar, heir and knight of House Lonmar, co-mayor and farmer of Stormhold, great norse town and capital of House Lonmar

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
I am building a total of 10 new living spaces!
All new without furnishings for a wonderful price of 0 radiants per month, or a purchase of 0 radiants!
Get them while stocks last!

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
No, you have to talk to a assistant or mayor draco himself in game.
But most of the time one of them is online.

ConradWanderer

Legend of Altera
In game name: Conrad Kelsiven
Link to server application: Here
Link to roleplay profile or a quick character background: Around here
(I would post an rp stylish intro, but prefer to go over it in character, if you want the explanation here though I can give it.)