Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Stormhold

Rusty

Loyal Servant of Altera
In game name: Rusty967 (Rusty Evans)

Link to server application: hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/rusty967-application-accepted-jasonk94.16565/

Link to roleplay profile or a quick character background: hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/rusty-evans-profile.16647/#post-181969 (This is my backstory, ignore the one in the application.)

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Hey Rusty and Conrad we would be happy to welcome you in Stormhold. Please contact Tomahawk777, Dracoboy2, Cherrysparx777, SparkInSpace in-game to give you a house. You can also just ask in OOC-chat for us or a member of the town to give you a tour around Stormhold, showing you all.

Sincerly Tomahawk777 (Ulrych Lonmar)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Welcome to Stormhold, Leof!
To get started, contact dracoboy2, SparkInSpace, Tomahawk777, or myself -in game- to get you added to the region and give you a house in the city. If you want, you can also ask for one of us to give you a tour of the city.

And, just out of plain curiosity, why would your character choose to live in a Norse city?

Thanks,
cherrysparx777

Leo

Loyal Servant of Altera
Awesome! I'm going to go on now :)

He was born in a Norse town, Canebi, and the architecture and landscape remind him of it. In the strange new world in which he finds himself, Stormhold is the first place he has found comfort in.

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Thanks for your application to become a proud member of the nordtown Stormhold.
We really look forward to welcome you in our town and its House Lonmar. But we saw that you also applied for some other towns. This is totally ok, but some of these towns aren't our "best friends".
We, the leadership of Stormhold, want to trust every member of Stormhold.
I hope you understand it that we can't really trust a member of us, when he also live in a town or is part of a House, we might have to call "Enemy" soon.

Hope to see you in-game for a little tour through Stormhold and a nice RP talk!
Sincerly Tomahawk777 (Ulrych Lonmar)

KingDuffyz

Loyal Servant of Altera
If you would like I will leave the other towns, let me know which ones and I will leave. And was I accepted?

KingDuffyz

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was accepted to Elkron and Etheras are any of these enemys with Stormhold if so let me know and ill leave I just want to join Stormhold, seems like a nice place, meet you there soon. Also I am leaving Etheras

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I was accepted to Elkron and Etheras are any of these enemys with Stormhold if so let me know and ill leave I just want to join Stormhold, seems like a nice place, meet you there soon.
Neither are our direct enemies, however, in RP we do maintain fierce loyalty to the House and the town, and with the Game of Crowns fast approaching, it would probably be wiser to have ties to only one town. :)
I would love to join the town, I am already in house Lonmar.
Just for the record, which town(s) are you part of currently, Rabid?

Spark

Broken
KingDuffyz said:
I was accepted to Elkron and Etheras are any of these enemys with Stormhold if so let me know and ill leave I just want to join Stormhold, seems like a nice place, meet you there soon.
None of these are "enemies" although Stormhold and Lonmar is based on loyalty so im afraid you won't be able to join.