Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[City] Stormhold

anton5556

Settling in Altera
Hi! a long time ago i did sent my RP profile and Frank frappucciono said ''Well we are gonna have to rp this out (Because so is the wish of the "Great" highlord Draco :rolleyes:)
But welcome aboard HMS Stormhold and house Lonmar'', i got a new computer and i was hoping that i could join soon :)

frank frappuccino

Lord of Altera
anton5556 said:
Hi! a long time ago i did sent my RP profile and Frank frappucciono said ''Well we are gonna have to rp this out (Because so is the wish of the "Great" highlord Draco :rolleyes:)
But welcome aboard HMS Stormhold and house Lonmar'', i got a new computer and i was hoping that i could join soon :)
I did indeed say that but Because of some Real life things but I don't have the powers to Add you anymore... But talk with Someone else and they Will Add you I'm sure

ConradWanderer

Legend of Altera
I will be on still every day probably, but frequency may be down. Over in America its national writing month! I probably will post it when I am done though...

Mortar86

Villager
In game name: Mortar86- Chef Talbot
Link to server application: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/mortar86-application-approved-epik.17970/#post-202611
Link to roleplay profile or a quick character background:
I am working on it but here is the basics:
-Human that is an experienced chef. Traveled all round in search of the best ingredients and recipes. Is hard worker and works to be the best chef in the world.
Still needs improvement but that's the quick and simple background.
(I also applied for the stormhold house as the chef.)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Welcome to Stormhold! Contact an assistant (Tomahawk777, SparkInSpace, ytsen13 or myself, cherrysparx777) in-game to get started.

Also, if possible, could somebody build court kitchens somewhere near the hall? :)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Or me?! We can actually make a basement in the hall for them.
Just checking you were still alive. ;)

And yeah, we could build quarters underground for the members of the court (bards, minstrels, jesters, dancers, a cook and maybe a pysician too...)

Perhaps I could write a thread asking for entertainers? :D

EDIT: Just noticed, 1004 posts! Woo!!!

Tomahawk777

King's Hand
Ok I lead him to Stormhold, add him and invite him to Lonmar and gave him a house.
Now we need to build the kitchen.

Mortar86

Villager
Well, just post Court meeting dates and other events you would like me to cater. Also, if you build a kitchen, please have a wood burning stove fireplace, I love those in kitchens!

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Well, just post Court meeting dates and other events you would like me to cater. Also, if you build a kitchen, please have a wood burning stove fireplace, I love those in kitchens!
You heard the man. :D

*looks pointedly at any good builders*