Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Corvermell Thread

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
I love Corvermell for the sole reason that it gives everyone someone to beat up for fun. Thanks for the opportunity and good RP so far. :)
Soon enough even Legisa is going to stroll over to kick the dead horse. Poor Corvermell.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I love Corvermell for the sole reason that it gives everyone someone to beat up for fun. Thanks for the opportunity and good RP so far. :)
Soon enough even Legisa is going to stroll over to kick the dead horse. Poor Corvermell.
. . .
thanks for your kind words. that's exactly what I love to hear when I wake up.

I really want to continue playing now.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
In the beginning my nation was against Corvermell because of backstory reasons between our two nations.. But soon after we were like "Lets just leave them alone because it seems like the entire council is gonna end of wiping them off the face of the earth for me!"

But we are slowly growing closer.. through everything that has happened to both of our countries.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Assassins? No problem! Even in political unrest, Corvermell's police force is alert and vigilant!

Furthermore, the housekeepers of Corvermell have reached a consensus to congratulate Housekeeper Tali Mellanera for her marvelous work in representing the nation of Corvermell in the democratic council.

Well done, Sister Mellanera!

Gaby

Lord of Altera
...what police force are you referring to? Corvermell spends only 2% of their budget on Law and Order...
Apparently, "crime is totally unknown" in Corvermell. I'm going to assume its due to citizen participation. Maybe there's donations. Stop ruining my obvious propaganda cause thatll ruin my good mood : (

Gaby

Lord of Altera
Newspaper!!!!

Screen shot 2015-01-07 at 8.12.35 PM.png

@BrianAT16 @The Courier @LightTwig
also, if that picture I put of Peter looks like a picture of Toussaint Loverture, that's because it is.
I was going to draw my own picture, but while looking for references, it... it sung to me. I had to put it in.
also the picture of the burning Legisa flag was photoshopped by yours truly, thanks to a lovely stock photo and the screenshot button.
and thanks to @The Courier for giving me an image of Adam Filonsky. he looks perfect.

EDIT: "northern territories of Morgnatha" should say "eastern territories." chalk it up to bad journalism.

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@BrianAT16 in the wake of international support for Morgnatha, the housekeepers of Corvermell convened their debate early, jointly writing a strongly-worded letter urging Housekeeper Jannaisen to lay down his arms and consider another route before people die needlessly, and the country of Corvermell is attacked.

time will only tell if he listens to them.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
are you kidding me, housekeepers?
are you kidding?

as if there wasn't ENOUGH troubles getting anything done!

Screen shot 2015-01-14 at 9.01.17 PM.png

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I'm curious to know what you choose.

If you choose to end filibustering, though, wouldn't the other housekeepers just filibuster the decision to stop filibustering?

Oh, the joys of true democracy!...

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Since Adam is in Corvermell. . .does he get to listen to this while they're also trying to solve the current issue?

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I'm curious to know what you choose.

If you choose to end filibustering, though, wouldn't the other housekeepers just filibuster the decision to stop filibustering?

Oh, the joys of true democracy!...
Since Adam is in Corvermell. . .does he get to listen to this while they're also trying to solve the current issue?
I left the issue open for now, and

I don't think Adam needs to be bothered with the housekeeper filibustering issue.

Gaby

Lord of Altera

Veritas Milari Gone Mad?

Housekeepers Fighting Old Men! Nation in Shambles!

Veritas Milari to Duel Legisian Military Official

the One-Woman Army: Housekeeper Milari Challenges a Nation

Meme 0169.jpg

(picture included to give those at home an idea of the reaction of the press. there's no serial butt stabber in Corvermell)
headlines such as these are literally everywhere.
the entire nation is in shock. this is completely unprecedented.

Integrationist housekeepers have denounced Milari's actions, claiming that her actions have set back Corvermell's diplomatic efforts by ten years. Traditionalist housekeepers are calling for her to be excommunicated, citing that such violent actions are completely inappropriate for a housekeeper.

Housekeeper Milari has publicly stated that she is not retracting her challenge for anything, and that she fully intends for this duel to be in accordance with the Law of Red.

Housekeeper Alashe Paraniace has publicly stated that the actions of Veritas Milari are not representative of the actions of the nation as a whole.

@LightTwig

Gaby

Lord of Altera
the Byzantine Blockade.png

[2/6/15 6:22:14 PM] Gaby Ybag: so you see instead of killing the settler, I just moved my ships around it so it cant move.
[2/6/15 6:22:18 PM] Gaby Ybag: passive aggression
[2/6/15 6:22:23 PM] The Courier: omg
[2/6/15 6:22:30 PM] The Courier: Corvermell naval tactics
[2/6/15 6:22:36 PM] Gaby Ybag: literally
[2/6/15 6:22:47 PM] Gaby Ybag: that is actually our navy
[2/6/15 6:23:07 PM] Gaby Ybag: in all its glory

@The Courier (I needed to share this moment with others)

Gaby

Lord of Altera
SERIOUS NEWS REPORT

(no offense to either Aztec or Morgnathans. I needed an image.)

Heresy Outbreak in Dinici!
on the smaller island of Dinici, local police have been struggling to keep up with anonymous, coordinated attacks on the very church of Vermella. these anti-vermellan practices have sent the island into disarray, and finding the red-spillers responsible has been a great hassle for everyone.

there have been two seperate incidents on the island, which police are currently looking into. The first is a cult of Sermell followers, who brazenly petitioned the Housekeepers of House Dinici to appease their goddess with ritual sacrifices of Corvermell's first-born children on each full moon. when this was met with a police response, masked individuals wearing civilian clothes vandalized the walls of Dinici's House of Vermella, scrawling various forms of graffiti over the entire building, finishing their work by planting a flag [information pending].

Housekeeper Narai Veriahove of House Dinici has made a speech reassuring the people of Corvermell that these heretics will be found and punished according to the Law of Red.

(@Baron this is an internal affair. does Mechanica still step in to offer aid?)