Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

DOCTOR WHO? DOCTOR WHO? (spoilers)

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
Episode 5 is when amy and Rory are either leaving or dying. I sense sadness... and doctor's new black suit.

Description (SPOILERS!!!!)
The Doctor’s heart-breaking farewell to Amy and Rory – a race against time through the streets of Manhattan, as New York’s statues come to life around them… With Rory’s life in danger, the Doctor and Amy must locate him before it’s too late! Luckily, an old friend helps them and guides the way.
Amy and Rory’s last ever episode and will also feature the return of River Song. The story will take place in 30s New York where the gang will face the Weeping Angels for a “final encounter.” Karen Gillan said that Amy dying is a possibility. Moffat has promised a “heartbreaking” end and “Not everybody gets out alive – and I mean it this time!”

Source: Here

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*watches episode* Is it just me, or did the angels suddenly lose their ability to scare the living daylights out of people? They just didn't seem as scary this time round...

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
*watches episode* Is it just me, or did the angels suddenly lose their ability to scare the living daylights out of people? They just didn't seem as scary this time round...
I think it was the mystery of what they did the first time round.

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
I almost cried watching that first episode.
*Doctor sees angels*
Me:Nononononononononononononononononononononono. No. No. NO. NO. NO! NOOOO!

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
I think this was a great episode, I certainly can't wait for the Christmas special!
Also, at the 'this christmas' bit at the end, was that Oswin the Souffletgirl?

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I have to admit, that was quite the way to see off a companion, although I was personally expecting something darker, this had a sweet element to it which was quite nice.

Flowster12345

Lord of Altera
I'm glad they left it sweet. I couldn't have dealt with them dying gruesomely. xD However, I'm super excited if soufflet girl really is the new companion. She's smart. And funny. And nice. And hot. (I really don't give a rat's.. erm.. butt about appearances, but WOW.. Oswind..)

I will miss the old companions, but I think it's time. To be honest, I think I'd be okay with a new doctor sometime soon, so long as they keep Oswind around.

TheRandomkid321

I think I might like it here
For some reason I don't really see Rory as a companion. I mean sure he travels with the Doctor and all but it's just that I always saw companions as being female. But yeah I guess you could say Rory/Amy was my favorite companion/s.