Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Merfolk F.A.Q. [Outdated]

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Okay I changed alot of stuff! Merfolk no longer split their tails. It was kinda ridiculous anyway.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
*raises hand* Why can't mermaids eat other sources of food? Eating meat in general is one thing, but why only human/humanoid meat?

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ask the big men in charge. It's the official lore sadly, but it makes us more beast-like. I kindof like it. It'd be interesting RP. As long as the other races don't come into mermaid infested waters, then they'll be fine. :)

But take one step...... and snap! Their leg is broken and they're being dragged down. :D

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
We don't eat fish at all I guess. We just talk to them and keep them as pets. ._.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
i kinds liked the tail splitting bit, it made it complex. but w/e i suppose were all under the thumb. im just excited to halp you build bewpy ^^ claim the spot ;p ive been working on.... some structural stuff for it

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
i have claimed it but im in need of horrendous amounts of money to claim the whole island

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
i have claimed it but im in need of horrendous amounts of money to claim the whole island

its ok, gimme those coordes again so i can go there, add me to region and ill start work! dont worry your pretty little head about the size ill make that island bend and youll be like, omg im so happy i went big

Valcust

Lord of Altera
Wow! I can see you've gone through a lot of thought about this!
Won't be hard to make an official proposal at all :D

Spark

Broken
Do you know if mer-erm...people are on the race list? And if so will this be included in the official lore?