Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Merfolk F.A.Q. [Outdated]

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Anyway, the best thing we can do is prove ourselves as a valuable monster race through good rp and writing!

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Hang on a bloody minute, where is this thread that's saying all these races/gods must go?
I only saw the Vyre one ._.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
This is just all so stupid!!! Merfolk are a perfectly good race to roleplay as and so much lore, work, and interest has been put into it!!!! /rages

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well they never said we couldnt reproduce...... Guess we'll have to make families :p

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I don't even mind so much about Vyres... even though I put some work into it. So much more has gone into Merfolk and it would be a shame to lose them.

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
And also, if they're going to stop letting new people roleplay as them, then I think they should give us enough plots to cover our whole mermaid island. Get some, give some. You know?

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I wouldn't accept a mer-vyre either. >:/ But an alliance would be useful, except now vyres are basically useless and weak and could offer merpeople nothing.

Spark

Broken
bewpy said:
I wouldn't accept a mer-vyre either. >:/ But an alliance would be useful, except now vyres are basically useless and weak and could offer merpeople nothing.
A strong will of spilling blood in revenge for being cursed? :p