Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Merfolk F.A.Q. [Outdated]

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
He said no new merpeople, not no merpeople :p

same difference, how many weeks do you think people will continue to rp as mers, before they give up the ghost... its like hearing stories from cancer patients saying "i was never sick until i got the diagnosis"

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
same difference, how many weeks do you think people will continue to rp as mers, before they give up the ghost... its like hearing stories from cancer patients saying "i was never sick until i got the diagnosis"
Like Itzza said, we got to band together ;)

Spark

Broken
To be quite honest, nobody will like me for saying it but it seems that instead of just killing us off they are almost forcing us to do it ourselves.
And what possible sense does it make for merfolk to only be in low lit times

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
everyone pls do this

MERMAIDS PARADISE
or

its sirens call as it was meant to be, all i have to do is make a giant waterfall and decorate

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
To be quite honest, nobody will like me for saying it but it seems that instead of just killing us off they are almost forcing us to do it ourselves.
And what possible sense does it make for merfolk to only be in low lit times
That's exactly it! Theyre taking away most of the byte outdoor rp like with mermaids and this will be so frustrating to Vyres that they will just pack up and leave, especially my character she is a mermaid and she shared blood with a Vyre :p

Spark

Broken
That's exactly it! Theyre taking away most of the byte outdoor rp like with mermaids and this will be so frustrating to Vyres that they will just pack up and leave, especially my character she is a mermaid and she shared blood with a Vyre :p
I am going to stay as a Vyre simply because I dont want them to die out. :/ I dont want Mermaids to die out either, they are so good in RP

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am going to stay as a Vyre simply because I dont want them to die out. :/ I dont want Mermaids to die out either, they are so good in RP

i would sacrifice all you vyres upon an alter to kilroxx at a moments notice to be able to keep mermaids

sry to throw you under the bus, just sayin
merfolk are a race vampirism is a disease

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
i just realized something
killing off all monsters means aux wont be able to be an elemental when he comes back, and danie :( my earthy girl /crys again at realisations

Spark

Broken
i would sacrifice all you vyres upon an alter to kilroxx at a moments notice to be able to keep mermaids

sry to throw you under the bus, just sayin
merfolk are a race vampirism is a disease
Blessing* :p we are blessed by a god! mermaids...well.... all im saying is their parents had some weird ideas about love.