Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Merfolk F.A.Q. [Outdated]

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Can't we make a race application? I mean, we have lore and a good amount of people willing to rp as them.

not to mention ive got schematics for new sirens call ive spent a few irl hours working on in my scratch book with some pretty impressive things in it id love to have on the server

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Scrap what I just said, apparently Fitz has scrapped race applications.

Where were we... oh yeah, no more new merfolk guys.

lovelorn

Loyal Servant of Altera
Loads of people are having to lose their work for it, it seems to be going towards more of a DnD restrictive thing which I personally hate to think about.

*sigh* can we at least have an admin give bewpy a refund for the MERFOLK TOWN she just bought 2 days ago if she wants it. not her fault one day after she starts a merfolk town we find out they "dont exist"
guess ill be building this in sp :(
if i ever finish it ill send copies around to all my merfriends here
:heart: you guys

poor blue :( living in a mermaids grotto in redcap, finding out neither she or redcaps patron god exist, we truly are a sorry lot

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
We are still allowed to play them, but once the new lore is officially released no new players will be able to play them.

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
*sigh* can we at least have an admin give bewpy a refund for the MERFOLK TOWN she just bought 2 days ago if she wants it. not her fault one day after she starts a merfolk town we find out they "dont exist"

poor blue :( living in a mermaids grotto in redcap, finding out neither she or redcaps patron god exist, we truly are a sorry lot
He said no new merpeople, not no merpeople :p

Danie_D

Lord of Altera

They took away the Mushroom god? :mad: Too far!

Seriously though, I'm sorry Love :(